Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I think that we can also attribute this to the fact that the forum does have a lot of loading issues which results in members not being able to post as much as they would want to in here. So far I am able to post and therefore experience less of the loading issues which is why I am able to earn well in here.

@ridddick its really motivating to see you accumulate a good number of points in LOT even with the difficulty you are experiencing in accessing the site. I have no problems accessing LOT but I still have about 200points.lol. My aim is to make as much points as I can tonight so that I will be able to reach 400points.

Yea,he is doing pretty well in the forum regardless of the problem he is facing when trying to access the forum,well for me I just made around of posting in the paid to post section and I was able to reach the minimum payout,now I have requested for a payout,I just hope that the mod approves it on time though I am aware that it would tajke 2 weeks for me þo get paid

Yea,he is doing pretty well in the forum regardless of the problem he is facing when trying to access the forum,well for me I just made around of posting in the paid to post section and I was able to reach the minimum payout,now I have requested for a payout,I just hope that the mod approves it on time though I am aware that it would tajke 2 weeks for me þo get paid

Its just about being persistent and wanting to be active on the forum no matter what it takes. Some times the forum loads fine and that's when members are able to make some posts and if it acts up then they try again later. If it takes two weeks to get paid then I can slowly work towards my next target.

So four dollars are the maximum and minimum to request for a payment in here? good to know that as i haven't read about that. That was really a big deduction you know if I were the person that will get for such deduction I may lose all my motivation to post in here and my other activiites in some Forums may also get affected.

I also made a payment request deliberately for $4.02 on the forum to test this out to see whether they will reject the payment request or not. We have been speculating about this for a while now because there are conflicting threads on the forum with one stating that the min and max is $4 while the other one mentions that there is not limit. It would be good to find clarity regarding this.

Sincerely it was extremely saddening to me when i got the payment section just for me to see a $3 deductions without a prior warning notice.sincerely it didn't go down well with me and i think i would be bringing it to the notice of the admin.

i think that is you fault, you must read rule first in hyip section. also that mod hoang long i think already take some action for but you still can complain if you want. well i just realize that some people just get paid by admin and i feel glad with it but mine is not included

@tirus just pray hard for admin not to get you a deduction from your payment request because it might look like a minor 2 cent difference but a rule is a rule.I think syrine had the fault since the rule stated that the maximum payout was $4 so she was used as an example to other members.

i think we must read rules before make any post not become think too much about money and just posting and posting without see the rules, and that is right that maximum amount here is $4 and minimum is the same, but it seems they adopt the same thing that MTV have here :D, i think to make site more stable, but i hope they paid faster than MTV and give payment frequently, maybe about 4-5 times in a month

Sincerely it was extremely saddening to me when i got the payment section just for me to see a $3 deductions without a prior warning notice.sincerely it didn't go down well with me and i think i would be bringing it to the notice of the admin.

You should be aware that any forum that Hoang Long moderates,you are expected not to post in hyip section if you are not investing in it and you shouldn't be talking about the plans,I learnt my lessons from my first payment request though I never thought he would brought that EP to LOT,now I have stopped posting under hyips,it seems that the mod forgot,your payout request should be automatically declined cos you have requested for a payout that is above $4

I also read about that so those members saying that we can only earn eight dollars seems didn't able to read about that. That's why I am thinking not yet to request for a payment in here because today I can reach four dollars, but of course there seems not payment processing will happen as the Admin said it's gonna be every two weeks so I will just keep on accumulating points in here.

I just confirmed the link from Syrine22; the maximum number of points we can request for in LOT is $15. I was also thinking it's $4 because the admin said that the maximum and minimum amount we can request is $4 in MTV thread when he announced the new changes.

I must have missed out on the thread in the MTV forum because to be honest I had all along assumed that there was no maximum amount to request until I heard mention of the $4 maximum which got me confused. Just to be sure, are you saying that the maximum is $15 or that syrine22 made a request for $15 on the forum?

Well I would love to see the link my self,cos if the maximum amount to request is $15,how come syrine22 requested for $10 when she has $12 at the time he made the request,well in no time we all we get to know the real maximum amount to request,I guess you requested above. $4 too

I'm trying to be active in here. Right now I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well in ptp forums but same time I'm worried that my activity in lots is really getting slow down. I'm hoping that I can make good income in here. But same time in order for me to do that I need to be more active in lots and that's the problem as I'm not that active in lots until now.