Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

So I just hope that the admin would do the payments later and so the admin would need to approve the payment request also. Anyway I am just hoping that the admin would have more time to be online and work on the site as I know that the admin is quite offline also. So I just hope we would always have weekly payments from here at least.

The activity in the forum is not impressing to me,I just struggle to make a round of posts in the forum yesterday,today I am not going to stress myself by posting in the forum,I will use today to post in DMT and MTW cos I will be getting paid by tomorrow

Even not impressive for others, I see that I can still have the minimum points weekly. Just I need to take care when I will able to access lot forum and will able to post more consistently. So far, I have going for my next payout since I did not have my approval before admin cleared payouts.

@glucoseguy,you are very correct,the activity in LOT is not just impressing and that has really made me to reduce my activity in the forum,I feel I can get to $4 in just a week,so there is no need to rush posting in the forum,I will try and make few posts in the forum later in the day

I just make sure that I can post whenever I can in here and will be using that opportunity to post this week. I am almost nearing cashout and just need a couple of points to get there so I will be posting here shortly to get half of the points in. I had hoped that I would get there today but it seems unlikely.

The reason why much posters aren't active in LOT is because of the difficulty in accessing the site by some posters sometimes at their various locations. I've never had any problems accessing the site though but I don't make much activity there of late because Its easy to reach the minimum payout in a week so there's no need posting much there as the admin clears payments once in every 2weeks.

It's such motivating to see that you guys got paid in here already I was not lucky as I didn't reached four dollars in here, currently I just have two dollars on my account, but this week I will try my best to reach the minimum in here so that I can request for a payout this week in here.

I am sure that as you get to increase your posting on the forum you will eventually get to make up the remaining 2 dollars and then cashout from the forum. I just need to make one last round of posting in here so that I can cashout and expect to get another payment from the forum soon.

Woot. I have now my payment request approved and lot forum is still accessible in my time. I have time post here this evening as I did not have yet 20 posts for today. I just hope that it will not going to be inaccessible again while I'm posting but currently we celebrate admin's birthday here.

I'm pursuing to have another 400points in LOT before next week but that would require a great deal of posting as I'm just a little bit above half of the minimum deposit there. I've noticed that its difficult to accumulate points in LOT as the payment processor section is quite disorganized while the mod is very strict about posting in the hyip section as he gave lots of members deductions because he felt that their post quality there is not good. Seems I will spread my activity to the Ptc section and know if I will get good replies.

Actually, I don't see problem in lot forum particularly in your posting target. The ptp section has 3 cents per post here and when you made 15-20 posts you can have already 0.5 which is 50 cents and so far, that's only what I can do in lot forum because, I can't access normally the forum.

Its really easy to make 50 cents on the forum because of the increased post rates in here and even with less posting activities one can spread their posting to other sections to earn more. If I do spread my activities in here across the various sections I can easily make $1 with one round of posting.

That's true,when I was active was when the post rates was just increased,I was accumulating about 100 points in the forum just in a day but later on I got discouraged just because of the clearing of payments,I will instead accumulate more points in DMT and MTW rather than accumulating points in LOT