Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

Well, I doubt that he will increase all paying sections. But probably admin will still prioritize two sections to give more and better post rate. We know before that admin has good post rate for forex and hyip so expect they will do it and still its already good if they have 2 cents for ptp section.

i think PTP section with 2 cents per post already enough, the on that admin should prioritize are sections like HYIP and also Forex Section. so far with that combination and fast payment that admin will make if he raise the rate. then this forum will be back and i am sure of it

We will be happy with that because that is already reasonable, but if the Admin want to be back to what the Forum is, which is offering three cents then he may increase it to three cents and I just really hope that time LOT will be more stable so that we will have another good Forum where we can post actively.

@mony,i doubt if the admin will be increasing rates in all sections,i guess when theyadmin increses rates in LOT,the forum will just be like EOlP,cos there is a particular stict mod in LOT,anways i will keep the names to my self

We will be happy with that because that is already reasonable, but if the Admin want to be back to what the Forum is, which is offering three cents then he may increase it to three cents and I just really hope that time LOT will be more stable so that we will have another good Forum where we can post actively.

I am really looking forward to this with anticipation and hope that this time around the forum will be more stable and be a success as I will surely support. I just saw some great news in that the forum recruited two mods recently and one of them being Hoang Long from the EP and DCP forum. That for me is a step in right direction so I cant wait to be active.

I can see some banners on the site so I think that the site has enough advertisers although I hope that I would see more banners soon so that the site would be stable for a very long time. So I hope that I can make a lot of post on the site by next month when the post rate increase take effect. Anyway I am glad that the admin is managing the site well.

It is really a good thing to hear of some new banners on the forum because it means that admin is really doing great in getting advertising in order to get financial resources for the forum. If that gets to increase then it means that there will be more funds to run the forum and sustain it in the process.

@mony,i doubt if the admin will be increasing rates in all sections,i guess when theyadmin increses rates in LOT,the forum will just be like EOlP,cos there is a particular stict mod in LOT,anways i will keep the names to my self

strict? lols, they must be like that, if not people wil keep posting something that is nonsense just to get big amount of money, bigger rates mean better posts quality for that forum(LOT) and for the members, i heard rumour that admin will increase rate here in Novembet i just hope that will be a true thing

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 10/7/2012 9:44 AM

Batch: 113482097

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: LOT Payouts

Payment Request Approved.

Net amount: $ 5.00

LOT$ need to deduct: $ 5

Thank you.

For sure we know already the paying sections if admin will going to make and also which ones will be increased. I know that many of us are waiting next month but for me, I will still try to have earn here some cents so I can still see updates in the forum.

good for you dude, for now i will not make for some time until i have truly free times to make post in this site, you know it is quite hard with some people that also don't active in this forum, make us only earn few amount of points here per day

I have 70 post in here right now that means I have 70 cents in here. And since I only post 5 post each time I open this site its needed me at least 6 days and posting 5 post daily to reach 1 dollar worth of post in here. But at this rate right now I doubt that I can do it. Because I'm just too busy doing offline things right now that I even have hard time posting in major ptp forums how much more in this site.

It seems like payment processing is done much faster now on the forum unlike before because the intervals between payment processing is so short nowadays. I think that I have about 30 posts in here so I might just raise it to $1 and try to cashout from the forum. Hopefully I will also get fast payment from here.

I really hope by next month our missed forum will be lit and we will see sparkling forum. I know that admin made his decision that he is already and just few more time we will see the forum in its very active status as ptp. We will expect also our mods to be active here.

• Upvote 1

I really hope by next month our missed forum will be lit and we will see sparkling forum. I know that admin made his decision that he is already and just few more time we will see the forum in its very active status as ptp. We will expect also our mods to be active here.

all members in LOT wait the next month to see the increase of rate to back on the forum and be active again . however i still see activity here and i guess members here try to stay active with the usual rate and it dosen't matter for them if the rate will increase or not .i'm not active due to my activity in other forums but i'm sure i will back again after see the increase next month.

There does seem to be members that are already active on the forum even now to push activities so long. Most members are going to resume their posting activities when the post rate increase takes place but there are good developments happening here now which is encouraging.

I think I would need to check out the site so I would see the development on the site as well. So I would be more excited to wait for the coming updates on the site as well. It seems that the admin is preparing the site for something more than just post rate increase. Maybe he is trying to make the forum loads much faster or look much better.

Yes, it's better if you can check the site as I also checked the Forum to see the banners on it, so I saw about four banners in here. We really don't know what if the Admin has some other plan in here aside from increasing the posting rate in here, but we are just here patiently waiting about the development.

there is no announcement yet from the admin ,i think he should make an announce by make new thread about he will increase rate , its just my opinion,any way i still see banners here and every thing seems okey,and also see not bad activity to make forum still run,monitor here still put payment proof from hyip sites so hyip payment proof may be the most active section beside ptp section

I really dont think that there is a need for an announcement right now since its not yet the time to have the post rate increase in place. Admin did mention in the MTV thread about the post rate increase in November so I do expect that there will be an announcement as the days get nearer though. I cant wait for this to happen myself and would be more active in here.

Yes, its still early though, we have already had first announcement that admin planned to increase post rate by November. And what we are waiting now is the further announcements while the time is near. But we already see also changes in the forum so its just a matter of time we can get back being very active in lot.

Yes, one the changes that are taking place is cleaning up the forum in order to remove as much spam that exists here as possible. So far, the moderators are really doing a great job in this regard. They have also made themselves accessible and are quick to respond to issues and queries on the forum.

It was one of the best forum for me before. So we would know if it would become one of the best forum for me once again by next month . So I would definitely try to make some post by next month and would try to gradually increase my activity on this site as well when I am more comfortable and when the post rate is just great as well.