Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I received an email from Admin today, saying that he will have a break and will be back on 17th of January and also have said that he will be increasing the posting rates to 2 cents, so I guess he might have heard our prayers here, as many of us are hoping that he will really increase the posting rates so that it will be much more interesting to post with.

Just wondering what will happen to our previous post if the rate increases. Will it be increases also? or the increase will start after its been implemented? I think its hard to earn money in LOT but if the rate will be increases to 2 cents then I will be happy and I will make sure I will increase my post rate in here.

For any forum, as long as there is a paying rate increase, it is always good news for members. I hope that members will start to return to LOT to be active, because I see that the activity hasn't been that good ever since the forum stop paying (which later they were paying again, but only $0.01 per post at 3 specified sections)

Indeed, it cannot be assured that most members will become as active as they were before because posters do have priority forums. But this rate increase will somehow do something good to the forum.

very true because the number of active members and forum ptp now very much so to get the members back it needs a very extra hard work. but I see admin have created two contests today and I hope that this step was much attracted many members

I have received mail from the admin about the link to the notification of post rates to two cents and also about new contests that have been started on LOT today, which is I think a good news for us all, and we can post for stable rates like two cents per post.

I have received mail from the admin about the link to the notification of post rates to two cents and also about new contests that have been started on LOT today, which is I think a good news for us all, and we can post for stable rates like two cents per post.

I have not seen the e-mail yet as my e-mail account seems to have been getting some problems. Is the new rates applicable to all sections? Or is the 2 cents post rate limited to just the Forex and the HYIP sections?

Yeah, I was paid recently here. And I am quite happy to have received the payment. I am not getting any email alerts from LR that is why I was not able to know immediately that I got paid here. Its just from the post that I have been reading that I am able to know that payments got processed recently.

This is one of the nice forum whiich one getting better day by day and I can see members are very active nowadays. There are more members joining in the forum because of the great contests and prizes awaiting for LOT members.Although this is some what difficult for me after that its a vvery good site for work.