Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I tried to make many activities in here and I don't experience any problem with this forum but I don't like with new payment

system here. There is fees which is charged each payment, although it will be charged only 2% but I don't like it. But it's still

better than fees which is charged in EP.

This forum is good PTP forum and it will pay us for sure but in this week I still got no payment yet although it has been a week.

It's still normal time to wait but it's slower payment process than usually made by admin. I usually got payment during 2-3 days

after my request. I will be more patient maybe the admin still did something in offline.

Latest update about the forum now is that they will increase rates to 5cents for thread and 4 cents for thread replies. I am much glad of this latest news because I can get much from posting in the forum. It will take effect this midnight as what admin have said.

I am happy because I got payment from this forum last night, this is good earning from LOT. I like to post in LOT because

members in here are nice and I like the admin of LOT. He is so friendly and honest, he always gave something new in his

forum.

Today, the rate in LOT is increasing to 4 cents per post. This is good news, I could get higher amount of bucks when I made

posts in here. I will make more posts in this forum and I will my activities here. I hope there will be more members who could

be active to post in this forum.

If the rate increase. I'm most happy. just wondering when will that rate starts? I mean is the rate take effect after I request for my payments or even now? Since I'm near cashout and most of my post are on the time of low rate. Now that its 4 cents per post. I'm hoping to post more and earn more and hope I will be paid 4 cents to all of my previous post that I don't cashout yet.

Today, the rate in LOT is increasing to 4 cents per post. This is good news, I could get higher amount of bucks when I made

posts in here. I will make more posts in this forum and I will my activities here. I hope there will be more members who could

be active to post in this forum.

This is really good news and if rates are increased i shall reach my payout fast as i am behind 1$ more to request my next payment.

Whatever ... forum is really good and so is admin and so many mods....I am really enjoying posting at that forum. Never got any problem in payments always in time only few days after request.

@yogesh

Yes, the rate is 4 cents per post now. You could make some posts again here, I will be happy to make more activities with you too here.

I looked that LOt is better in performance than before, it was because increasing rate in here. I hope the activities didn't happen in the

first day only but it could be continue in the next day.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just registered with Lot of Talks. Does that seem a little bit late? I am astonished by the post rate there. They seem to offer high rate for GPT discussion than for Forex discussion, which is difference from the situation here at Digital Money Talk. I will try as hard as I can to reach the $3.00 minimum payout amount. I think I can do that by focusing on PTC section.

Date:7/16/2011 2:55:15 AM

Reference Number: 9B48-E11FF-C0DCA

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Amount: $3.92 USD

Purchase Type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): OT Payouts LOT$ Amount to be Deducted: 4.09Deduction: 0.09Fee (2%): 0.08Total Amount to be Paid: $3.92

I have just registered with Lot of Talks. Does that seem a little bit late? I am astonished by the post rate there. They seem to offer high rate for GPT discussion than for Forex discussion, which is difference from the situation here at Digital Money Talk. I will try as hard as I can to reach the $3.00 minimum payout amount. I think I can do that by focusing on PTC section.

Late for what? This is a ptp site. And usually ptp last forever since they don't ask for you to invest. Rather they earn via advertisers. So the longer they stay online the stable a ptp gets. Unless that admin just want to give up ptp sites and run away with advertisers money. Or if no more advertisers come.

LOL. Nehmer has been very hard working lately. I saw you post 30$ payment proof another day and now 15$ payment proof. That's nice earning. I have been more active on LOT recently but I have noticed that the forum is less active since I was more active before. I have been posting on PTPs, PTCs and HYIPs threads mainly.

You have received a payment to your account U1996517 (Bank):

Date: 7/21/2011 12:36 AM

Batch: 65949445

From Account: U3031858 (LOTraj)

Amount: $4.90

Memo: LOT Payouts

LOT $ to be Deducted - 5.00 - 0.10 (2% Fee)

Total: $4.90

Thank you.