Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

In any business risk is common factor.

Gee Dee

In any business risk is common factor. If you want to earn good money from your Forex business, you have to take risk. Because without risk there is no one who have earned good money even the experienced traders also face loss in their career. I also take small risk in the beginning of my trading career. But I am lucky that my broker supports me a lot on handling my trading risk by giving me risk managing tools. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This shouldn’t be surprising at all because business is actually risky. If you found something which is not risky, at least initially, it’s not business. Anyhow, I do Forex Trading and this is kind of thing that is highly beneficial but also can be called as risky, so just need to be wise with how we manage this. I have done it well so far through FreshForex broker thanks to their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus and various other advantages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most traders want to make a quick profit on Forex. And this attitude becomes the main reason for their loss. They want to earn a lot of profit by spending a little time by trading. Which is not at all acceptable in trading. You need to manage the proper plan according to discipline and trade. Otherwise, you will never be able to make a profit. The forex market faces a 90% loss because they have no patience. They never think about setting long time targets. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They always help me to make money from this risky market.

• 1 month later...