Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Shopify minimum order amount app

Shopify minimum order amount app enables you to set min & max quantities for the order as well as the cart page. The minimum or maximum option allow customer to buy products in specific limit. Shopify minimum order amount app enables you to put the restrictions on the cart and specific products. The stock can be managed by setting limitation on orders quantity. It enables customer to  selecting different quantities on the order or cart page. The shopify maximum order quantity app has no compatibility issue with all website themes.

3e42e2dcf76f8e5479cf18c63925c9a1.png

The website slider is essential for an eye catchy store look. slider can easily install on all sites. It helps to promote new products, offer and deals through banner slider. Using with this shopify banner app you can add unlimited images, with specific dimensions, animation modes, play interval. It allows you to add multiple numbers of images on slider without any change in slider. Shopify slider can be set on any pages such as, home page, categories page, product page or any other CMS pages. Shopify app offer a multiple customer display Images play mode and interval that engage customers. This shopify banner app is responsive with small and large devices.

f39ad17a4f48b192a17f6b3e4f4a34fa.jpg

2af3ed327d77ad914c49365adeff8e27.png

a3dc8488c5f91459ade90bcd66eed48a.png

Ecommerce store contains multiple different products with specific measuring units. Shopify pricing calculator  is a wonderful price calculating app that support 100 measuring units. Shopify Pricing Calculator app suitable for manage multiple type of small business like, sweets bakers, meat, shops and carpet etc. This allows customers to understand pricing format and encourages them to purchase in greater quantities. Customer can add the desired amount of product with their specific measuring units. The product price will be managed automatically by the app.  You can also offer automate discount to loyal customers. The app is responsive with all small and large devices and help to boost sales & increase store traffic.

aec5cf0648e8e1844de4970ff8dd1083.png

a5b98fac1741b63b457e8715a5da23c9.png

d3d55b046f8cab37e4d7c2226d5f55f9.jpg

• 1 month later...

I completely agree with you that using Shopify apps for online stores will help you simplify the process of managing your online store and make your site more user friendly. Also, such applications can help you increase your sales. I have been using this extension  https://apps.shopify.com/advanced-product-options for only a couple of months, but I find it useful for my business. This helps me save time when I need to calculate the cost of an order or need some additional options in the product description.