Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VPS deal to sign up with ...

Delaver

I started with hostingsource.com about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned.

• 2 weeks later...

With QHoster.com I always get a quick response! I've never had to wait to speak to someone, or to have them return an email. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved. Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with them, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else. For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).

Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!

QHoster.com had impressed me so much over the past 4 months that I gave up my shared hosting account and use them exclusively. Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes.

• 1 month later...