Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

yes demo account help newbies to learn on how to trade. this will prevent them from the risk of loosing. the fact there is that they are not earning anything so as they are not loosing also but they should not be in a hurry to do that because live accounts could put anyone's money at very high risk when you dont study forex well.

There is also the issue of account size. Many demo accounts give you $50,000 to play with. This type of capitalization allows you to buy 5 lots (500K) of EURUSD pretty easily. If goes up 20 pips you've made $1000. Nice one. But when you open your real account - it's more likely that you put $5000 or $10000 in there to begin with. Now you're dealing with a 50K lot, which means you'll take $100 out of a 20-pip movement. But mentally you are used to getting $1000 for that movement so you usually end up risking more. Next thing you know - your 200K position has turned against you 50 pips and you've lost $1000. That's real money you just lost. You can't just start another account.

The capitalization of the demo account is sufficient to sustain losses and still come out on top. But your real account is likely to be undercapitalized and if you're trying to achieve returns similar to what you got on your demo account - you are going to blow up very quickly.

I agree perfectly with this point and that is something that most traders do not take note of while doing demo trading. To get the optimium result from demo , we must do demo with an amount that is similar to what we can afford to invest. This will help us from having false hopes of the amount of profit that we can make in the business,

Controlling Emotion here is one of the thing we needed to survive Demo account can help us improve our trading skil first befor we can decide on how to go on trading with real live money

But it is very different when we trade using a demo account and when we trade using a real trading account. The emotions are almost non-existent when we trade using a demo account.

That's true. And I also want to suggest that between demo and real trade you can do this. After doing demo account join the likes of forexpeople and mt5. If you post in here you earn points in dollars and its going to be deposited in your real account. In this way you trade real funds and earn real money but you will not going to be emotional because on the first place you don't deposit any money in their. lols.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I disagree with the fact that there is any difference in trading tool when it comes to real account trading and demo account trading. The difference is only in our mentality. We become over cautious when it comes to real money trading which we are very less cautious when it comes to demo account trading and that is were we miss out on the profits and also suffer huge losses which are almost unrecoverable.

It is because the money in there is not real. Since a trader can afford to take trades without paying with real money if trading mistakes occur, the trader is more inclined to perform better. Again, since the trader cannot actually withdraw the wins, there might be no need to be greedy chasing pips around.

• 2 weeks later...

It is because the money in there is not real. Since a trader can afford to take trades without paying with real money if trading mistakes occur, the trader is more inclined to perform better. Again, since the trader cannot actually withdraw the wins, there might be no need to be greedy chasing pips around.

If that is the case then just think that your funds in real account is demo account funds. In this way you will perform better and you will not going to get greedy.

Sometimes the best approach is the reverse psychology. As long its effective its better that you going to make a good plan out of it.

And actually that's what I'm doing. I trade along with demo account and what I do in demo account I do in real account.

Well I will have to say that real account trading is something we should be careful off when dealing with,but I will also suport the instance set above that we should trade demon account alongside with real account,with this it will be easy for us to test a particular strategy befor making use of it.

• 3 weeks later...

That is a good write up from the thread starter.I love the whole idea.Greed and fear is what is making most people to lose their money when trading forex.Well,it will take someone to master or trade himself or herself to overcome these two.I think having it in mind that you are not after money at all will help in overcoming greed and fear.Just have in mind that you are having fun not for money and start or trade with what you can lose.

As we know that demo account is made for give us proper training. So this procedure should be use by any newcomer or sometimes for brush up our knowledge. So we need to depend upon their robot work. If we calculate their robotics work then we lose it's interest. But there are big difference between real account or any virtual demo account.

Sure l attempted them and it acted a piddling since me just at an meter l could not continue improving on my departure and l accepted to blend away the commercialize I am real concerned all but these. curiosity what could i add as these.celebrate apportioning.desire i can buoy check several almost these.

Theirs three things that make demo account and real account different.

In demo we trade to learn. In real account we trade to earn. In demo account we don't make profit so we don't make loses also in real account we make profit and we make loses and the third one is that in demo we don't get stress. In real account we do get stress.

but for me all the same between demo and the real, well it just when beginning in the demo account i often get a huge profit, but when in the real account i get so many loss. but now i realized that caused loss thing. and i always make some progress in my trading activity till now i get my profit according to my ability, either on the real and demo account.

back to the trader it self, but from what i see mostly about emotion, they loss in real account because they feel that demo account is a good place for them since they don't need to spend money and they are not think too much and afraid to make some trading from the money they invested

In terms of demo and real account, we can see some differnce in there. We trade with relaxed mind in demo knowing we dont loose money if we loose a trade. But in terms of real account, we gave out all our heart which may likely attract fear as no one wants to loose. But if i must say. We all started with demo and the both works hand in hand

You are quite right in saying that when trading in a demo account one tends to be more relaxed knowing that they have nothing to loose. When trading for real you are under pressure because you have made an investment so there are other factors that come into play that make your trading decision not that easy.

Yeah thats right and thats why we get good performance in demo more than real trading. Some have been wondering about this but the truth is that in real trade certain things do change at a particular time and it requires alot of trading skills to gain in it

The reality of a risk also becomes more pertinent and that is what adds to the pressure. The issues of Fear and Greed are also bound to rear their ugly heads here and may not be easy to have under control. The most important thing is that for a demo account we take it for granted that we still have another chance to trade and will loose nothing in process.

Thats right and the when trading demo and seeing our performance is great, we will be in a hurry to start up trading in real account and when we venture into that with greediness, we may see our self loosing enough trade which leads to big loses

Theirs three things that make demo account and real account different.

In demo we trade to learn. In real account we trade to earn. In demo account we don't make profit so we don't make loses also in real account we make profit and we make loses and the third one is that in demo we don't get stress. In real account we do get stress.

i think is it is all about forex psychology, it means like you said in forex we don't earn anything, we don't get profit or loses but in forex real account, it is different. in that place we can earn real money and also can loss the money too, so sometimes we become not relax in trading just like when we trading in demo account, and of course it will lead us to something that we don't want.

It is really a tricky one. Whenever you feel that you are confident enough to switch over to a real account, you should do so. Then what? The pressure and emotions will now play a role whether we like it or not because we are all human after all. As you gain experience you will learn how to keep them under control so that they do not influence your trading decisions that result in losses. It surely is not an easy feat to achieve.

Its really open why the performance between the both differs,the demo account has nothing to do with real money also that makes us relax and also i the forex brokers got some secretes which is after sucessfully trading with demo account when we try with real account we do loss much.