Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Some companies leave the market

Adoragas

Learning is the key way of success. And to become successful we the trader should keep continue our learning with a reliable platform. Almost all the brokers give various programs on learning in their platforms. And as a regulated trading platform ForexOne Company I have selected. To provide general trading knowledge this broker offers free and various programs such as –demo trading account, Forex glossary, video tutorials, Forex trading basics etc.

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2020 at 1:36 PM, Nselaine said:

I think this is a normal standard situation and this often happens.

that's why traders must be able to be more leverage in seeing opportunities and risks that exist well and traders can be more leverage in generating profits in accordance with expectations and become a trader of the month Tickmill.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 11:23 AM, Adoragas said:

Now a lot of information about the departure of some companies. What do you think about this?

I think there is nothing unusual as any other industry some get out of business others jump in. However some firms offer excellent services and see rapid expansion that allows them to improve even better. This works like positive feedback loop. I think an example of such firm in fx industry is Hotforex.

In the big forex industry not all company success to compete with competitor, so many from them leaving business and give up with condition, in addition recent technology growth making more tight competition among company to get  clients, keep getting good vote as trusted broker will give more feedback as good broker, like FXOpen.

Yes, there are many things to consider in forex trading. For me, there is nothing easy or instant about forex. That's why everything has to be thoroughly studied and the right and safe broker has to be chosen. As I want to ask you, is this FXOpen broker regulated?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 11:26 AM, Namu said:

Yes, there are many things to consider in forex trading. For me, there is nothing easy or instant about forex. That's why everything has to be thoroughly studied and the right and safe broker has to be chosen. As I want to ask you, is this FXOpen broker regulated?

Yes, FXOpen is regulated broker in three jurisdiction in Australia with ASIC regulation, then United Kingdom with FCA, both regulation agency included on top tier regulation, while in Europe FXOpen regulated in CySec. I have been trading with this company more than nine years and still comfortable till now.

• 11 months later...
On 2/5/2023 at 8:50 PM, nanamage said:

It's best to withdraw regularly and always check broker regulations, and stay away from investments that end in scams or ponzi, don't become a victim of Suntonfx which makes margin calls for all members.

We will need to do our trades with a regulated and reliable broker.