Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trade or Not to Trade

abdulla1

There are certain times when a trader faces such conditions. It is better if he tries to understand the reason behind such and get the way out of the business in a way that will be more fulfilling to him. There are times when the market will seem so unpredictable that you find yourself in such conditions too.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I always trade with my analysis so its not a question if I want to trade or not to trade. Its a question of if the market will going to act like I want it to act. I am earning good money right now because I invest most of my time doing analysis and I don't like losing money so I spend more time doing analysis before I trade.

I always trade with my analysis so its not a question if I want to trade or not to trade. Its a question of if the market will going to act like I want it to act. I am earning good money right now because I invest most of my time doing analysis and I don't like losing money so I spend more time doing analysis before I trade.

If we want to get more maximal result in forex, we must try to improve our trading skills in forex. Experience can be used as lesson and surely. Facility from broker also must be used as well as possible.

If we want to get more maximal result in forex, we must try to improve our trading skills in forex. Experience can be used as lesson and surely. Facility from broker also must be used as well as possible.

yes, forex has a very high risk so as to obtain maximum results we need to improve the ability of good trading. we can use a demo account to improve trading skills are good or we can also use a trading contest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Every newbie trader has to face this problem. The trader has to avoid this situation by having a calm mind. It can also be avoided by working on demo accounts for a few months. So that the fear in the traders mind will be gone. Then he/she can trade again without any fear and get profit.

Depend on your indicators, i myself using fundamental indicators which is news, if news allowed me to trade then i will trade if not i will call it the day. I know this is hard but it seems that people will tend to analyze the market first when they open a terminal and find the right time to trade.

• 4 years later...

A forex market investigator, likewise called a currency researcher or currency strategist, works for a forex brokerage and performs research and analysis so as to compose every day market editorial about the forex market and the economic and policy centered issues that influence currency esteems. These experts utilize technical, fundamental and quantitative analysis to educate their conclusions and must have the option to create top notch content rapidly to stay aware of the quick pace of the forex market. Both individual and institutional traders utilize this news and analysis to educate their trading choices.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...