Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trade or Not to Trade

abdulla1

a situation that is very difficult to read a fairly stable price movement today takes patience to open a trading position, because if we are forced to keep doing the trade instead of wasting time and thought but the results we get are not optimal, in conditions like this more better to wait until the price movement can move quickly.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think there is no reason to trade every moment and every opportunity we wee, but it is only when we are clear about the trend, and there are more factors that make you believe that a particuar trade has more reward than risk, and wise traders only trade to win though it is different that even then they lose few trades.

I guess I can say trade. Always try to be aggressive but same time cautious. Price in forex do go up and down. So its easy to trade long term by just holding it and hope that you can actually make good profit out of it. I really don't feel that its going to make me get MC but so far I'm happy to say that I'm earning in forex and that is what is important for me. That I can earn in forex without any problem.

The simple thing to see here, when we trade on Forex, we can trade the amount of money we can afford to lose. In this way here, if we lose the money, it is not a big problem for us actually. Well, forex has a big risk, but forex is offering good profit as well here if we can manage it

• 4 months later...

The simple thing to see here, when we trade on Forex, we can trade the amount of money we can afford to lose. In this way here, if we lose the money, it is not a big problem for us actually. Well, forex has a big risk, but forex is offering good profit as well here if we can manage it

Our Forex gurus always tell us to take only that much risk which we can afford to lose. Taking high risk to make huge money in a short time is not advisable and may also give rise to stress. These stress will intervene our trading decisions making us more prone to losses.

For me its not about if we want to trade or not but its about if theirs an opportunity to trade or not. For example me. I do earn in forex right now but same time I'm taking risk each time I trade so in short in the long run I can end up getting MC. But I can end up making money if I done good in term of doing analysis. So its not about to trade or not to trade but its about when to trade.

Just like we think of a job opportunity then, in Forex we will going to grab this chance and try to become successful in this business. We can't always say that we are not qualified just because, we can't handle ourselves or not able to invest due to lacking of funds or investments. Just like a quote, if we really want to, we will do anything for it.

I love trading and do trade in my daily life. Trading is one way for me to make money. It open a chance to make nice profit and a chance change my life better. To be an earner in trading, we need to always improve our skill and experience so we will always keep up with the market channge. This is benefit for us to make profit after all.

Just like we think of a job opportunity then, in Forex we will going to grab this chance and try to become successful in this business. We can't always say that we are not qualified just because, we can't handle ourselves or not able to invest due to lacking of funds or investments. Just like a quote, if we really want to, we will do anything for it.

Exactly, nobody is born with all the needed potential to trade the forex in the right way, it's all about developing the needed skills to master the forex market. It's very much possible, all we have to do is to devote good amount of time for that and give as much possible effort one can offer, that will pay off at the end.

Sometimes it's better to stop trading. So I think sometimes we need to take a break from trading. So I just hope that I would be able to find time to always to practice so I can keep on trading well. I have stopped trading because i have been discouraged. When I think we are discouraged we should slow down on live trading. And be more active in demo trading.

If you are not comfortable don't trade. Simple as that. I usually only open position if theirs a break out and if theirs an oversold and overbought indicators signal. But if I'm not comfortable with the position that I like I just hold and wait for the good position to come. So far so good that I'm earning. I'm just hoping that in few days of waiting I can see another breakout that I can ride on.

I love trading and do trade in my daily life. Trading is one way for me to make money. It open a chance to make nice profit and a chance change my life better. To be an earner in trading, we need to always improve our skill and experience so we will always keep up with the market channge. This is benefit for us to make profit after all.

But not all of that trader can get profit from their trading, i know this thing sometimes good and very lovely for someone who can earn well in forex, but for them who cannot, i don't think so. Talking about trade or not to trade, i think that is depend on the condition of that traders, if there is possiblity to trade, i suggest to trade and use your best strategies, if you cannot don't trade, push ourselves will be freaking bad later.

• 2 weeks later...

As a newbie best to trade with low balance. Before joining forex we should practice demo account, demo account helps you to make strategy and you can implement that strategy in real account. Control your emotions and trade with fresh mind makes you success in Forex.

if you have some doubt about the way you analyze the market or with your strategy, it would be better not to trade in live account. just stay on the demo account. atl east on the demo account you would gain experience but then you would not lose real money. so i think that the hesitation we would feel is a good indication we are not yet ready to trade.

• 4 months later...

Its pretty hard in a real trade since you don't want to lose money so you get really hesitant about it. Also, when the trend looks so uncertain, you might have  a hard time jumping in and jumping out and trying to profit from it. You might want to but you're so unsure and so afraid of losing money as well. It can be hard for a new person since they don't want to lose any money. 

• 3 months later...

to quit this problem one need to use demo consideration for a long time and as well you ought to make a particular buying and selling system for herself, performing equally will certainly guide someone to key in any kind of trade for a proper time period, what's more, it aids someone to manage your brain correctly.

I think emotions in the form of doubt is something that the newbie always battle with. As a matte e'er of fact, there are times he might have some good analysis but the doubt in him will refute it and make him not to trade. That is just the way it is and it requires a strong deal of confidence to overcome that.

• 10 months later...

I prefer to keep on trading until I become a successful trader. I really don't mind if I loss money in forex as I am hoping that in the long run I can really earn good money in here. Forex trading is my life right now and this is were I want to see myself having some successful trade. This is why I keep on hoping that some day I can become a rich trader.

Trade or not to trade during that time is depend on you and the strategy that you used. Anybody can trade any time they want. Some traders prefer to trade everyday especially during one session's opening like New York session or London Session.

yes, it does depend on your trading strategy, if you are a person who likes the trading news then trading when the news release. if I only trade when I'm want to trade. if I am lazy trading then I would not trade

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

yes, it does depend on your trading strategy, if you are a person who likes the trading news then trading when the news release. if I only trade when I'm want to trade. if I am lazy trading then I would not trade

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

All traders who already have good income and know to manage the risk will do the same. But i am sure that each trader will try not to be lazy so they can afford chance to gain money. News realease is the most important indicator for me, and proven to be around at most 80% profitable for me. I trade when the result is clear and not mixed.

All traders who already have good income and know to manage the risk will do the same. But i am sure that each trader will try not to be lazy so they can afford chance to gain money. News realease is the most important indicator for me, and proven to be around at most 80% profitable for me. I trade when the result is clear and not mixed.

We will get more maximal result in forex, if we want to try as well as possible to improve skills and make it be better. We also must understand about forex, including the risk. Understand market movement also will help us to get more maximal result.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"