Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is FOREX Scalping?

abdulla1

Scalping is a forex trading strategy that aims to make profits from small price changes, generally when a trade has become profitable shortly after entering the trade. The downside is that a single large price move in the opposite direction can wipe out all the small profits that the trader has worked very hard to make over a long time.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2/2/2022 at 5:20 PM, Upoctin said:

Scalping in the forex market is risky because the more forex traders place trades in the forex market, the more they expose their accounts to risk. 

Scalping can be risky for the new traders because it is done in a very short time frame so they should instead trade on longer time frames.

On 2/4/2022 at 11:36 PM, Vaabum said:

To be honest, good results can be achieved without this strategy. At least when I worked with a broker from ExpertOption, I did not use this strategy.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 3:45 PM, Vaabum said:

It is important to understand that such a strategy does not always allow you to work legally. It doesn't often work.

What do you mean? There is nothing about scalping that is not legal. Whether it works or not will mostly depend on your experience and capabilities.

On 3/16/2022 at 7:20 AM, Upoctin said:

Forex scalping is a short-term trading strategy that aims to profit from small price movements in the forex market. Scalpers will buy and sell a foreign currency pair, only holding the position for a period of a few seconds or minutes.

Yet this short term trading can merely be a suicide for new traders and they should instead trade on long term time frame till they get know how about the markets.

• 2 weeks later...