Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is FOREX Scalping?

abdulla1

The Advantages of Scalping

• Very effective method of using capital with minimal risk per trade.
  • High percentage win rate.
  • Scalping is suitable for the impatient trader who is prepared to devote a lot of time and continuous focus to the market.
  • Event risk is small as the scalper will usually be almost certain of a fill at the chosen exit point even if conditions suddenly change.

you can find it allĀ  in my broker :)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TenkoFX, good description but I feel most newbies wouldn't fit in well enough in scalping. It might not be the best way for them to trade and there is the tendency that they might not even make it smoothly as scalpers. This faster way of taking profit is something that could quite be a difficult task for a novice.

@budado; that is not true it is not when you aim for 15 pips that can be called scalping I think that scalping is the process of playing and trading in the lower time frame which is the best forex is really a very good one trading in the lower time frame is term scalping

scalping is one of trading style which require traders to in and out from market within minutes. or could take longer period when market move ranging and no momentum appear. require to be quick adapt with changes if traders want to apply scalping method in trading.

Scalping is a trading strategy which usually used by trader. But, i think if we are new in forex, we should use demo account first to try scalping. We also must choose broker which provide service which can make use feel comfort when trading. i choose TenkoFx, this broker is also good for scalping.

dear i am a new user in forex a don't know about it if you know then tell me please about it what is this and how it effect our trading.can it is useful for us in the trading or bad thing for the trade please share with us about it so that we can also learn about it and get more profit.

scalping is fastest way to get high profit. take advantage from small volatility movement in small time frame. with high margin, small profit enough to lead traders to get decent profit in amount of money. however, scalping contain high difficulty and risk. advisable if traders enrich experience first before implement scalping technique.Ā 

Ā 

Scalping is not as easy of a trading strategy as it sounds. This strategy requires continuous focus on price movment and is a technical based trading stratedy where a members use technical indicators on shorter time frames to take their positions.

I agree with you that scalping is not easy type of trading. The newbie trader will have to be able to learn how to trade very well and how to be able to manage his or her account when the market is volatile before he or she can scalp very well. This type of trading style is not easy because If you don't know how to scalp, you can lose all your money immediately.

Yes that is right scalping is not easy to get what is good you need to learn this strategy very well because it is a strategy of its own scalping have huge way and panic which they need so a trader that want to get more succees about the market should not expect to do that through scalping but long term trading

scalping lead traders to risking high margin. so, though target pips per trade just small, high margin will lead small profit turn to high in amount of money. however, search profit opportunity on volatile market doesn't easy for sure. require long trading experience which enabling traders to has good knowledge to judge market movement.

Scalping enables the trader pick profit in a very small measure and within a short period of time. It is a trading style that allows the trader take advantage of that sharp movement that the market comes with and be able to make some small pips from it. Scalping is best enjoyed by traders who can take advantage of a volatile market.

scalping is a method used by traders who want to catch quick profit. use small time frame and traders take advantage from volatility movement. profit per trade is small only. scalper never expect to get big pips profit per position. however, though target small only, they are use big margin which turn small pips into high in amount of money.

Forex scalping is type of shopping for and advertising forex which may be most popular by only one trader. In this sort, you are going to use higher whole lot dimensions to get paid obtain in handful of pips but You might use compact complete great deal Proportions also. An essential is you can concentrate on handful of pips only as earnings.Ā 

Traders who scalp and understand it better are those traders who have the skill and mental ability to cope with the sharp movement of the market. The best time to endulge in this form of trading is in a volatile market and the best pair are the popular pairs since they have less spread fee. It is a quicker and faster means to make profit from Forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Scalping is a trading strategy in which we enter and exit the market quickly to get some pips. Instaforex gives the freedom for us to be able to do scalping. With 1:1000 leverage, trading without a spread, and rapid execution is very convenient conditions for scalping

to those who implement scalping, usually set little pips target. they are take advantage from volatility movement and use small time frame chart. the thing which lead scalper successful is their ability to adapt with fast changes environment. and it happen due to they are has long trading experience.Ā 

The general brain behind scalping is that of making little pips at a time. They don't usually aim at making it big but rather, taking some small pips within a short period of time also. Scalping is one of fastest way to make profit in Forex even though it is not an easy way to earn.

• 2 weeks later...

scalping make traders to has opportunity to make quick profit. however, it doesn't serve good result when traders has lack knowledge and experience. which mean, traders should spend the time to take long training before they are prepared to handle complexities of small time frame chart.

scalping make traders to has opportunity to make quick profit. however, it doesn't serve good result when traders has lack knowledge and experience. which mean, traders should spend the time to take long training before they are prepared to handle complexities of small time frame chart.

Ā 

I also do scalping in TenkoFx. I get trading condition which suit for scalping. But we also must have good skills to do scalping in forex. We must be able to maximize what have been provide by our broker. If we are new and want to try to do scalping, we can try to maximize demo account to learn.

I also do scalping in TenkoFx. I get trading condition which suit for scalping. But we also must have good skills to do scalping in forex. We must be able to maximize what have been provide by our broker. If we are new and want to try to do scalping, we can try to maximize demo account to learn.

Ā 

I also do scalping in instaforex. trading conditions given by instaforex very good for us to do scalping. therefore, utilize good service ofĀ  broker for scalping, because then we can get maximum results.

Scalping is about trading in less than a day. Usually the SL and TP is about 20 to 50 pips range only depends if the pair that you are trading is volatile or not. But the main reason of this is that its better to close your position and run way with the profit the hold your position and get MC. This is the main reason why so many like to do scalping. Easy in and easy out attitude.