Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is FOREX Scalping?

abdulla1

in trading forex trading there is what we call a long-term and short-term trading and scalping was included in the short-term trading, if we can master the technique of scalping well then we'll be able to get greater benefits than the long-term trading because we can take advantage of market movements as well as possible to make a profit even if the market movement is experiencing a less active movement

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's not exactly 5 minutes but more precisely we have done scalping in few minutes of opening a position and once we have seen some pips gained as profits we immediately close the position. Although, this is not easy without having quick analysis of the market to ensure that it will indeed in our favor or making profits and of course, we should be good also in timing.

scalping is one of trading style that usually tried to chase small pips profit target only but use high margin for every order. because the target is small, usually use small time frame also as main work frame. this method is including difficult than if traders use long term style because work in volatility display and not in major trend display.

• 4 weeks later...

Not chase but only target small pips or small profits. I don't think scalping use of the high margin but better to use of the stop loss feature and that they will not loose their trade with no risk management even scalping can easily reach you to your margin call which we are all preventing. You have said the volatility therefore, you should know how big the pips it will have in the market.

Trading and hoping to earn 15 pips more or less in matter of few hours to few minutes only. This is scalping and usually scalpers love to trade a very volatile pairs as the more volatile the pair the easy the order to get filled. Regardless if its going to be TP or SL. The objective of scalping strategy is to have lots of trading with small profits. So its more like quantity trade type of strategy and not quality type of strategy.

Or we can say 15 pips less most of the time. Because, many traders can do also with lower pips but with higher lot size or volume. However, Forex scalping will be advantageous when we don't have much spreads say, 1 or 2 spreads only and this will be really for us to achieve a complete trade and that it will be also profitable for us in both the earnings and time.

Trading and aiming for just 15 pips is scalping and usually if you trade using scalping its going to take you one hour more or less to accomplish and usually you use 15 minutes time frame. I do hope that I can earn good amount of money in forex using scalping strategy problem is that its seems I have hard time doing that. I don't know why. But I just feel that scalping is really not good for me.

And it will depends on how the market volatile at those times. Because, when in the not volatile it will take more time and also not in just an hour. It will therefore has factors like the time of the volatile market. Yet, traders should know the time that the market is very volatile to assure of the scalping and it's advantage for trading and we can achieve it in few minutes only.

• 1 month later...

When market become more volatile i think that is the best time to do scalping but we must be careful when do it, sometimes when we cannot control it, and will give us loss not profit. and it is all about the right time to do scalping if they can do it then they will earn fast profit just in short time.

I don't see any reason why waste our opportunity by just trading scalping if we do happen to have a volatile market. As the more volatile the market the more profit we can gain so why just limit our trade to scalping? Its good to trade scalping if the market is trading side way. Since the volatility is minimal its good just to aim for low profit each trade and that's why its good to do scalping in low volatile situation.

Because for the scalpers chances that the market will have reversal. And we see that sudden increase or drop so, we can just have one decision unless, the volatility will remain in the same trend will continue. It's just hit and run and then, we can gain profits and no worries on the next situation. Because, we need to grab those opportunities and avoid sudden spikes which is not in our favor.

• 4 months later...

Yes, I think I like this scalping strategy. I can make quick profit and do not have to wait around for all day long. I prefer to do scalping cause of my limit timing. I don't have all day to watch a trade nor can I afford to sit around and wait and I have other things to do. I think this strategy works well for me although I also have luck with long term trading. Long term trading also help me gain more profit and reduces my risk. I guess if you have time then try long term trading. 

• 2 months later...

scalping is a method which require traders to risking high margin per trading. traders take advantage from volatility movement and they are set little target. however, it does not mean that they'll get little profit. because big lot size help them to get decent profit though it little in pips. 

• 3 weeks later...

Trading in less time is what is forex scalping is all about. I do know we can make so good profit in here and I do know we can make good income in here without any worries. Lets just expect to see ourselves making some good income in here as I'm sure we all be making one big income in here one at a time. lets make a big deal in here and become a good earner in here.

I concur in lest possessing modest goal as well as firmer halt burning we could safeguard each of our funds much better as well as, In case one particular has the capacity to close up greater quantity of profitable trades next the loosing versions - eventually find yourself using very good benefit.

Scalping is quite beneficial yo smarter traders who really know what they are doing in terms of trading. It gives the traders an opportunity to earn some small profits within a short period of time and as they trade, they don't have yo wait for so long for their position, just picking pips here and there little by little.

• 3 weeks later...

scalping is a trading way which require traders to catch small profit from volatility market. traders probably trade everyday by apply scalping method. however, traders need to risking big margin size per trade with scalping. which it increase the risk per trading become very high.

Forex scalping is a short type of trading strategy that the trader who do it hope to make little little profit and close their trade in a very short time. This type of trading strategy needs that the trader is experience so that he or she will be able to understand and follow the market fast.

scalping is one approach which the goal is catch profit in volatility movement. the target is small but trader risking high margin. which make small profit become very high in amount of money. however, this approach require high degree of knowledge and experience. newbies not advisable to use scalping method.

• 1 month later...

The profits here come I. small bits and it works by the trader's ability to catch up with little of it and to take advantage of the conditions of the market. Scalping needs a trader's smart approach and understanding of the market sentiment. It is also wise enough to make use of defensive tools to minimize higher chances of losing.