Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is FOREX Scalping?

abdulla1

Trading with scalping method requires expertise and skill that good. novice traders should not be used to using this technique, but can use other analytical techniques which have a smaller risk. besides, if wrong in choosing a broker with a large spread and slow execution speed would be very dangerous. so now I use tickmill. this broker provide me EUR/USD pair with average raw spread 0.1-0.3 pips. Standard commission 20 per million and through my IB I get a 5% reduction. No-requotes on my close to 1700 trades now and Positive slippage on news trading.

Scalping can be the most used by trader in forex. But to do scalping is also not easy, we must have good understanding about market forex to find the right moment to make order and then make maximal result

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scalping can be the most used by trader in forex. But to do scalping is also not easy, we must have good understanding about market forex to find the right moment to make order and then make maximal result

to be able to benefit by scalping then we need to understand forex trading well, so we could do with a good trading analysis and we can make a profit, and in doing scalping then we need to keep on  MM and RM good

Not that easy not that hard also. Scalping could be one of the best thing that trader had if they know to utilize this technique well. Mostly traders who did scalping will prefer smaller profit in order to protect from the high risk that they should bear if going with longer term technique.

• 3 weeks later...

Not that easy not that hard also. Scalping could be one of the best thing that trader had if they know to utilize this technique well. Mostly traders who did scalping will prefer smaller profit in order to protect from the high risk that they should bear if going with longer term technique.

trading scalping is not about taking low risk. Its about timing. Why hold your position if you  can earn every up and down of the trend? that's what scalping is all about. Scalping is about trading the volatility of the pair that you want to trade. Our focus in doing scalping is to earn profit in every up and down of the trend not because we want to lower the risk but because we want to maximize the profit.

• 1 year later...

Scalping is short term plan trading, usually as scalping trader they catch profit only around five ten or twenty pips each trades, and usually they prefer use five minute timefarme to making entry and exit, forex scalping making many times transaction daily, I ever hear active scalping trader they made trades more than hundred times order a day

many trader would to use scalping method, because in short term profit can be catch for 3 or 4 entry market, its fitted for trader newbie who just catching profit daily. but we must patience when doing scalping method, to waiting a good moment from trading market. so, good analyze will make useful for the result. with a good experience from trading we can doing it with properly.

Forex Scalping can also be called a quick trading. It is a method where traders allow their positions to last only for a matter of seconds, to a full minute and rarely longer than that. The purpose of scalping is making small profits while exposing a trading account to a very limited risk, which is due to a quick open/close trading mode. What Forex broker would allow you to scalp the market? Obviously, dealing desk brokers would not agree with scalpers’ trading style and most likely will ask a trader to change his/her trading habits or to find another broker. I am now very comfortable in TICKMILL, I get low spreads which can be used to perform scalping technique without any restrictions, traders can execute orders under one second

Scalping is like those high action thriller movies that keep you on the edge of your seat. It’s fast paced, exciting, and mind-rattling all at once. These types of trades are usually only held onto for a few seconds to a few minutes at the most. Make sure you follow good money management. 

• 4 years later...

With the utilization of leverage, you can accomplish great additions or losses! with little ventures. Regular leverages range in Forex trading range from 1:50 to 1:1000. Most FX brokers offer a leverage of 1:200 on the most exchanged currency pair EUR/USD. A leverage of 1:200 implies that you can move $200 by contributing just $1. Or on the other hand exchange with $100,000 by contributing just $500. On the off chance that your currency pair increases significantly a percent, at that point you twofold your venture to $1,000. Utilizing leverage permits you to move immense measures of money by contributing just a little portion of money.

• 2 weeks later...

Scalping is basically about using real-time analytics to make a small profit by holding a position in the short term. This is one of the most popular FX techniques. To be successful as a scalper, you need to be passionate about what you are doing and be willing to invest time to monitor the market. Most FX scalpers trade on small timescales like the 15 minutes, 5 minute and 1-minute charts.

• 2 weeks later...

In order to make a profit from Forex trading, you need to adopt a solid strategy. There are many strategies for trading, but the most important thing is to adopt a strategy that suits you. While in one market, a particular trading strategy will stand out for a particular currency pair, you will find that another approach works for the same currency pair in another market. However, my broker ForexChief allow all kind of trading strategy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...