Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is FOREX Scalping?

abdulla1

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forex sscalping is the best way to earn money, we also know in traditional Forex broker like bank and moneychanger we must have big funds for transaction forex, so we just can get a profit. because in traditional forex transaction not have leverage system in tradtional forex exchange only have 1 : 1.. in traditional Forex broker like bank and moneychanger we must have big funds for transaction forex, so we just can get a profit. because in traditional forex transaction not have leverage system in tradtional forex exchange only have 1 : 1.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the scalping because with  scalping  I can get the money quickly in a short time. Therefore if we want to do scalping then we need to choose a broker that is very convenient for scalping like instaforex. With leverage up to 1: 1000, small spreads and fast execution we will be able to trade with a maximum

• 2 weeks later...

I like the scalping because with  scalping  I can get the money quickly in a short time. Therefore if we want to do scalping then we need to choose a broker that is very convenient for scalping like instaforex. With leverage up to 1: 1000, small spreads and fast execution we will be able to trade with a maximum

Yes, scalping makes trader earn money in short time, but if you don't have good management the risk will be so big for you. Broker that you need to choose must be a broker that has good server to handle many requests because i am sure that no only you who will be a broker but also the other traders who scalp during that time.

• 2 months later...

To me scalping is al about playing in the small time frame something without indicator and some time with indicator, so for this factor I think that its good for us to always try and get involve in long term trading to have a stable income flow

Long term income does not mean you will always get profit and it does not mean that it will be stable. As for scalping, it is just like long term income does not stable in terms of earning, but since it seeks lower pips in lower frame then our profit will be small yet does not guaranteed too, so this is risky way to trade.

Scalping looks easy on the surface but its very difficult when using this kind of trade.I fyou make many short-term trades and expects to make small profits,you will lose focus as you cannot predict the prices of small trades and aim for them to work in your favor.The prices takes time to change and its requres an experienced traders who has been inis suitable for experts.

Scalping looks easy on the surface but its very difficult when using this kind of trade.I fyou make many short-term trades and expects to make small profits,you will lose focus as you cannot predict the prices of small trades and aim for them to work in your favor.The prices takes time to change and its requres an experienced traders who has been inis suitable for experts.

It looks easy, but we must be patient here. We also must know the right moment to make order. That's why we must understand market well. both technical analysis or fundamental analysis.

It looks easy, but we must be patient here. We also must know the right moment to make order. That's why we must understand market well. both technical analysis or fundamental analysis.

Yes, as a trader, we must be patient to get more maximal result. We can try to maximize our trading skills by learning from our trading experience. Try to use forex analysis from broker, like i get in TenkoFx.Be more discipline so any trading strategy we use for trading, we will be able to get maximal result.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

All kind of strategy and technique is easy to said dude, but in fact it is hard to do due to what we called as factor. This factor in forex is not easy to get since forex is dynamic, and also what we want is not what market wants in most cases, so you should follow the trend. In this case i do believe the best scalping is a scalping that follow the right trend.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for information.  Like I understand scalping is not easy.

Yes, scalping is not as easy as we thing before. Yeah, we will get money in quick time. But we must know the right moment to make profit in forex. Try to use demo account first if we want to try to do scalping in forex and also more understand about forex markets first.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, scalping is not as easy as we thing before. Yeah, we will get money in quick time. But we must know the right moment to make profit in forex. Try to use demo account first if we want to try to do scalping in forex and also more understand about forex markets first.

It is opening and closing that we must think before we did it. But scalping alone is not a problem, even long term trading also will give us problem and bigger loss if we don't have the right moment to make profit. Scalping is just another way to make profit in relatively short time but the profit usually smaller since it is only in smaller frames.

Trading with scalping method requires expertise and skill that good. novice traders should not be used to using this technique, but can use other analytical techniques which have a smaller risk. besides, if wrong in choosing a broker with a large spread and slow execution speed would be very dangerous. so now I use tickmill. this broker provide me EUR/USD pair with average raw spread 0.1-0.3 pips. Standard commission 20 per million and through my IB I get a 5% reduction. No-requotes on my close to 1700 trades now and Positive slippage on news trading.