All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see any disavantage in bot. But every thing advantage I can think if I have bot. Bot is a tool that you can use when you are trading. You can program the bot to trade for you or you can program the bot to give you alert only if necessary. So in short you are still in control any given time.

I don't know if its consider disadvantage. Its like a car. Its good to have automatic but its better if you drive manual because if you are good in driving the car can run faster than in automatic. Now in the case of bots. Its still good. If you know how to use it. Its like indicators. You use indicators and if a certain data hits the points you will automatically going to trade. Same thing it bot. But unlike us. We can decide if at that time we follow that particular indicator or not. In short we can detect false reversal while bots can't.

I do not think we can compare it like with in using automatic car. It is totally different and not the same here. Because the EA Robot can be used anytime or not to be used as well here

Robot can only be used Alongside with our brain and telent that God has endour us with,robot do fail @pinocity,but with proper monitor one will be able to impliment and know when to exit a particular trade.

Robot is created by the human and only to help the human. And however, if we talk about God, human is created by God, so it is an absolute thing to see that Robot is not better than human

one thing we need to know that they don't flexible haha, that is fact, as we know robot is a code, and they will only do what the code want and you know market is moving every day and even move very very fast more than we ever know, so that is forex disadvantages, but beside of it there are some too, but TS already told it all

There are several disadvantages as well as benefits of a forex robot. The one which avoids me to use forex brokers is the fact that our account is automatically handled by a robot and forex is an unpredictable market. Therefore, robots can not be always correct and if this is the case, we have a high probability of loosing all of out deposited funds.

for now i am still not used any robots in trading, i only use myself LOL, to trading and trying to sharpen my skill in trading and soon if i get better i try to use this robot, and it is good also to use robot to trade because they can trade while we cannot trade , but i don't give them bigger time to start trading

for now i am still not used any robots in trading, i only use myself LOL, to trading and trying to sharpen my skill in trading and soon if i get better i try to use this robot, and it is good also to use robot to trade because they can trade while we cannot trade , but i don't give them bigger time to start trading

Similar is the case with me. I myself don't trust on trading robots much as I am myself am well trained to trade in Forex manually. Forex robots has the major disadvantage over manual trading in the sense that it does not help the trader get used to trading as all the trades are manually carried off by the trading robot making the trader novice to technicalities of forex.

Similar is the case with me. I myself don't trust on trading robots much as I am myself am well trained to trade in Forex manually. Forex robots has the major disadvantage over manual trading in the sense that it does not help the trader get used to trading as all the trades are manually carried off by the trading robot making the trader novice to technicalities of forex.

haha, yeah at least i can train my skill in forex rather than only relying to that some row of code :D, but later i will used them but not as much as i use myself to trading because i believe the best trader is us, human. if we have good skill and also already have alot of practice i am sure we will have decent earning in forex

Robot trading in my opinion is for forex traders that are lazy and want to trade and make money without any mental stress. Most are often disappointed at the end of the day and some later turn to manual trading while others quit entirely. Its better to do the trading yourself.

Its beter to do trading yourself Instead of depositing all your confidence in Robot which can fail at anytime,because I have seen so many Robot disapointing people,Robot is just to suport our trade or just to confirm signal and not what we should Totally Relia on.

• 2 weeks later...

Robot trading in my opinion is for forex traders that are lazy and want to trade and make money without any mental stress. Most are often disappointed at the end of the day and some later turn to manual trading while others quit entirely. Its better to do the trading yourself.

if you know the good configuration about them you can earn well with this software too LOL, but for beginner it is better to trade with themselves first, and forex robot also cannot be controlled fully especially when are off, but so far this is one of the good solution even they have bad side too

Then I guess you have no idea what is forex trading is do you? Beause big institution and banks do your bots to trade. In fact if you do manual trading then that means your a small timer trader. Your arguement of being lazy is like all accounting personal who uses calculator are lazy because they must compute it manually. lols.

First bots can save time. The more time you save the more money you earn.

That will be your idea in the forex robots. Wherein it will be the opposite. It is not for lazy traders as they are mainly for assist in our trades. Although, nowadays, more of the traders are in their own trading and they just set stop loss whenever they want to do other than trading and therefore, they don't need to have robots.

i think the traders who want to use forex robot not only the lazy one but also the one who want to earn more from forex LOL, remember forex could do trading more in 24 hours compare to us human that only could trade in some certain time, like me i trade about 2-3 hours each time i trading

I think trading with ourself is the best option becvause all this robot will definetely disappiont us sometimes as they are software which are coded. The best trader is a human and it helps to develop our skills if we are trading with ourself. Robot have disappionted many of lazy traders and some have give out hope in forex trading.