First of all i want to start by pointing out some of the

disadvantages of Forex Robots.

1. They could be very expensive.

2. There’s a huge range of

different robots to choose

from, which can make users to

have a really hard time

choosing the one that’s right

for them and this takes high familarity with robots systems.

3. You will have to leave your

computer turned on all day or

which is quite expensive for those subscribing to an internet service provider

. so that the robot

works at its best performance.

4. Doesn’t run on every broker,

which could limit your earnings.

5. Configuring the robot for its

best performance could be

problematic and depends on

what currency pair the user is

trading.

6. Intervene in the robot’s

performance may cause its

malfunction and turn into losses

for the user.

So an inpatience trader can't use it.

7. Most of them can’t trade on

days of high volatility.

After looking at this disadvantages about

robots, lets also consider the

advantages. Look for my trend (why using forex robots ?.).

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Forex Robot could be used well if the users are people who knew about trading well. Forex robot is not good for beginner traders because it will be too risky for beginner traders. For beginner traders usually didn't know the right time to use robot forex because you must know the right time to use it if you wanted to get profit. If you didn't use it in the right time, you can loss many dollars.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The movement of price in demo account and real account are same so how could we know that one condition is good if

we didn't open it. If we opened position in demo account and that is good, we will know it was good after the price is moving right?

So how could we open position in real account if we don't know that is good position before the market is moving?

Yes, robot forex has many disadvantage. It cost us very expensive and our computer need 24 hours on. Beside that robot forex doesn't make a good return in reality because most of the profit shown in their advertise are already been modified. Most of the robot forex sales shown their profit trade and hide the loss, it makes us only see the positive side. Robot forex also won't help us a lot in this business for long-term because we only stuck with programmed robot and doesn't learn what exactly forex is it.

• 1 month later...

Forex Robot could be used well if the users are people who knew about trading well. Forex robot is not good for beginner traders because it will be too risky for beginner traders. For beginner traders usually didn't know the right time to use robot forex because you must know the right time to use it if you wanted to get profit. If you didn't use it in the right time, you can loss many dollars.

I agree with you that forex robot is less suitable for forex newbies, since they don't have good amount of trading experience & knowledge in manual trading as well.

Therefore, I think it's better for newbies to learn manual trading before using forex robot, so that newbies have a better understanding on forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...

There is nothing that a robo can do other than what a human is capable of,

it is just a program where certain conditions are pre-feeded when to enter in a trade and when to close it,

as per market conditions these need to be changed so you need to re-program/alter the programming as per need to avoid the robot program acting unexpectedly.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the biggest disadvantage which forex robots have is that, they are used automatic trading and we are not always sure that the robot with allows make our positions end in profit. Forex is an unpredictable market and even the forex robots can wipe out your account in case of unexpected forex movement.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think relying on forex robots is worth anything rather they are just waste - it is more like letting a car run on road with out a driver, you can understand what may happen. Only those can make profit from EAs who understand well which strategies is to be used at which time and keep on selecting programs depending on relevant strategies still doing it yourself with experienced hands is always best.

The first disadvantages is that if you keep on using forex robot you will never going to learn trading yourself. Another one is that forex robot need to have a constant upgrade and update and that also cost a lot. And the last one is that even forex robot does not guarantee profit. So you end up spending lots of money in forex robot and still loss money.

• 2 weeks later...

But we will able to earn from the forex robots which means even we dont learn much of forex trading we can trust them is that so. I know that we will not much learn of forex trading but lets say we can have another earnings in the ptp forums while the forex robot do have its work to make our account earn or less losses. :D

All you have said is correct about the disadvantage, this is because simply it is a computer system not a human brain, and the gap is so wide between both, on the other hand i know that many individuals are in real need to robots because they are unable to trade by themselves, but they should know the obstacles well.

• 3 weeks later...

But we will able to earn from the forex robots which means even we dont learn much of forex trading we can trust them is that so. I know that we will not much learn of forex trading but lets say we can have another earnings in the ptp forums while the forex robot do have its work to make our account earn or less losses. :D

If you are a newbies. its good to have a bot. But you must try to take note on the indicators. Take note on the behavior of the bot. How its trade how its earn, How its make mistake. In this way you will learn how to trade. Adopt how the bot trade. If its earning do what it does if its losing try to find way to make earning out of it.

Among lot of disadvantes of forex robots over an forex expert trading manually are they being historical programmed cannot take right action/decision if there happens a sudden turn and they work in unsound manner in high volatile market conditions.

I don't know if its consider disadvantage. Its like a car. Its good to have automatic but its better if you drive manual because if you are good in driving the car can run faster than in automatic. Now in the case of bots. Its still good. If you know how to use it. Its like indicators. You use indicators and if a certain data hits the points you will automatically going to trade. Same thing it bot. But unlike us. We can decide if at that time we follow that particular indicator or not. In short we can detect false reversal while bots can't.

• 1 month later...

The EA Forex Robot can not read the Fundamental News here. Like if there is a tragedy, and there is no EA Robot can stand with this. We have to turn off our EA Robot. There are many examples, like the WTC attack on 2001, and the Japanese Tsunami

Not much,its beter to trade on our inteligence rather than robot,robot can not watch the market and determin were to take profit as a whole,so I think its beter to learn the trading yourself.

I also feel the same way. Although, a help from a software will be most welcome, I feel that I will not be contented on just being told when to enter and exit a trade. I want to know the reasons why.