Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trader is lazy one, you can find many traders who works for bank will use both, they still have control over the robot which work in lesser amount, while himself work with bigger money to trade every single day.

Well in a way we can definitely say that the traders who are using robots for trading are lazy and they do not want to make effort for themselves to earn good amount from forex trading, I do not know about what happens in banks when they trade so I cannot say anything about it right now.

Well in a way we can definitely say that the traders who are using robots for trading are lazy and they do not want to make effort for themselves to earn good amount from forex trading, I do not know about what happens in banks when they trade so I cannot say anything about it right now.

Ignorance is the main reason why we loss in forex trading. If you are a trader then you will know what is the reason why we use bots. Bots are tools to help us earn money in forex. Having a bot does not make you a lazy trader. Because you can focus more on much important thing like doing technical and fundamental analysis. Bots are tools that we can configure to trade base on our analysis. Unless you want to be awake 24 hours five days and half a week. Then you can do manual trade and not consider yourself a lazy person. lols.

• 2 weeks later...

Disadvantanges of robot are more than one for sure but actually people will more focus at one or two. Using forex robot could make us lazy but that is not always happen. Only in few cases, Forex robot just like another trader who trade independently with some direction from us, like our pawns that has its own mind, even we have direction if that robot isn't good enough to process it then it will be our loss too. Disadvantage of forex is that there are some flaws in the code which is the main component of robot.

disadvantage is losing money. when we are trade without proper understanding and strategy. things run complex and problems many. if we are take no learning, do not expect that we will able to handle all of potential problems. even majority trades will end up with loss result.

Even with manual ways to trade in forex you also has chance to losing money, and not only by using robot. With a wrong strategy our trading will be a huge loss in manual way, while the same thing is happening to our robots too. So it is all depend on us and losing could happen any time it wants.

• 2 months later...

I have personally never used a bot for trading in forex. Also I never recommend it to any newbie trader. There are many disadvantages of using them. One of the major disadvantage is that we cannot trust the robot. It could lead us to lose all of our funds in the trading account. Hence we should never think of using a forex robot.

• 2 months later...

That is right they should apply their knowledge into trading but if i don't make any mistake Robots also has its own algorithm isn't it? You put your strategy into the robot and then with some code make it behave based on the current trend of market.

• 4 weeks later...

That is right they should apply their knowledge into trading but if i don't make any mistake Robots also has its own algorithm isn't it? You put your strategy into the robot and then with some code make it behave based on the current trend of market.

Algorithm is the way to solve problem and in this case we put in robot means that we want our robot to trade effectively depending on condition of the market itself, So this is a disadvantage because not everyone or at least only few of us who are good in coding so our robot will react that way.

We want that thing to happen but that is not always the case isn't it just like you said? Bug as far as i know one of the big thing that you should take care from your forex robot, i know not all free bug but i think maintenance is the best option which you can do for your robot, as long as your robot isn't complex that won't be a big deal for you.

We want that thing to happen but that is not always the case isn't it just like you said? Bug as far as i know one of the big thing that you should take care from your forex robot, i know not all free bug but i think maintenance is the best option which you can do for your robot, as long as your robot isn't complex that won't be a big deal for you.

Bugs in forex robots is bad idea that will turn the tide of the trading, but one thing that you should know that forex robot is not as flexible as human even robots don't have emotions and can execute the position 5 times faster than experienced traders, also once you coded yours and turn it on it will be had to turn it off.

• 4 weeks later...

Because Forex robots are not human beings that can dictate and reason, that is why so many people don't see it as perfect. That not withstanding, if a trader is good in making analysis and also knows how to program the robotics in other to earn from it, then he or she will learn how to earn. Trading with robots does not mean that it is a completely bad thing to do because you can still be able to earn from it when you work hard.

• 1 month later...

Then ask to those big bankers that still using robot myregister, if you know some big banks in your country and other countries also traded using robot. I don't want to say human are bad but they have emotion that swing their decision and robot can execute many times faster than human, also robot algorithm is getting better nowadays, but not as flexible as human today.

The disadvantage here is specifically that of not having adequate knowledge of how to trade in Forex because the truth is that once you start trading with robots, it is obvious that you will now think less of the way to learn how to trade it on your own or to do things the way things ought to be done because you get stucked to having some free.

You have less control, it is not like manual trading where you can trade flexibly than your trading with robot but also it doesn't mean the result will be favourable in act people will keep to think twice to use it especially if you are losing, it does not mean we will think less later, but if the profit is real we will do that.

You have less control, it is not like manual trading where you can trade flexibly than your trading with robot but also it doesn't mean the result will be favourable in act people will keep to think twice to use it especially if you are losing, it does not mean we will think less later, but if the profit is real we will do that.

You are correct and this thing is the reason why those who are trading in Forex should not be thinking that Forex is a place where they will have to depend on robot and therefore, start making huge money. Forex is a place where you need to learn how you can understand the way to trade by yourself and be able to also know how you can trade manually first before thinking of how to make use of robots.

If we want to be good in Forex trading then better not to use any Forex robot. It's always better to trade base on our knowledge and skills. One skill every trader needs is the ability to analyze data quickly. There is a lot of math involved in trading, but it is represented through charts with indicators and patterns from technical analysis. Consequently traders need to develop their analytical skills so they can recognize trends and trends in the charts.

It is bad if a trader are depend their life on a single robot. Robot just like human may made mistake despite of its advantages this robot also created by human which full of error sometimes so considering theirselves doing that i pity them for don't realize this issue.

It is bad if a trader are depend their life on a single robot. Robot just like human may made mistake despite of its advantages this robot also created by human which full of error sometimes so considering theirselves doing that i pity them for don't realize this issue.

Robots are no perfect ways of earning even though I'm not surprised that there are still those who depend on it for earning. By this, I mean that there are still traders who feel that it is the only way they can get that which they desire to get when it is obvious robot is simply best for those who already understands the business.

Big bankers or big instuition still use robot, but robot that they use are not an ordinary robot, it must be tailor made and also has specific algorithm, Robot has some disadvantages but does not mean it is not worthed, actually that is very good to try but make sure you have enough capital to do that.

Even though it is very hard to admit, forex robot or automated trading or flash trading become common things nowadays, big trader or bankers or like instuition you said are still using it. It is actually reliable to certain extent and has adaptive algorithm but even like that it is not really flexible as human this is why mainly majority of money still in the hands of human trader and this is one of fx robot disadvantages.

@ myregister: If you want to compared its flexibility, then i think that human based trading still better and it become disadvantage of forex robot so far but we don't have to be naive, forex robot also at the same time increasing its flexibility, don't have emotion, and work even 10 times faster than human. It can work for 24/7 while not like human that maybe at around 8 hours at most.

• 2 weeks later...