Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Don't buy a robot until you read this

abdulla1

Hi all

In recent past I have been doing extensive research on the forex robots or the expert advisors as they are called. I have read hundreds of reviews ,watched many many videos about all the major robots. And here are my findings..

Before starting I want to make it clear that I am neither an associate of any of these robots nor I am trying to promote any product. I just want to know the truth and bring it forward before others so that they know what works and what doesn't.

Out of all the robots that I have researched and got feedback from many real traders who have used no robot actually works. Here the definition of the term works is very important. By working I mean that no robot fulfills the claims that they make on their lucrative websites.

Most of them don't work and those who do they are so slow in generating profits that it will literally take years to even double your money.

So what about the proofs and reviews from hundreds of people?

All the claims that these robots make are either false or they are results of very special market conditions which are very rare. All the testimonials you can find on the web from many people are those who are trying to sell the products using their links. Hence they are no more than affiliates who have never used these products before.

What about money back guarantee?

Well the trick behind money back guarantee is that these robots can make some quick profit when the market is suitable. But as the fact that they will lose the money later on balances the equation.

Now most of the persons who have bought such a robot will get greedy and as a result they will prefer to wait for such good day rather than refunding the product.

Those who don't believe my findings can watch the video below to see the results yourself .

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think a robot do what we cannot do - but even we can take wiser decisions matching the situation

I have watched the results and in the list of trades a robot performs large no. of trades are closed in loss while while trading my own there are very less trades that i have to close in loss. Because if i see good fundamentals i dont close the trade even on hitting stop loss level rather i wait for my level to come and ultimately it ends in profit.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think a robot do what we cannot do - but even we can take wiser decisions matching the situation

I have watched the results and in the list of trades a robot performs large no. of trades are closed in loss while while trading my own there are very less trades that i have to close in loss. Because if i see good fundamentals i dont close the trade even on hitting stop loss level rather i wait for my level to come and ultimately it ends in profit.

all the results given by a robot was vary, depending on the strategy, so we not only see one side only. therefore better if you want to choose a robot, then better, see results of the trade or rating them first

• 1 month later...

I want to share my opinion about auto bot robot which is called Forex-Bot. I think each and every automated programs have control by auto-bot robot. I think Forex(s) have bot, because they have to change each factors of value unit in every time. But before take any bot we've to decide that how can the bot will work. After following some track record then we should take any bot. No one can manage multi level user settings so it's necessary to take a bot.

I don't think robot can handle so many factors in market. They just design with some algorithms and forex market is change everyday so one robot can support all position in market. And robots can expired too, maybe in this year they can make profits for you but next year when market work sideways you can't use this robot to make money, you need a new one and means spend some dime again...

• 9 months later...

If a robot is a guarantee ways of profit, i think everybody would have rely on it. Even some of those that produces it never use it to trade but do sell it to lazy traders. For me i think human trading is the best as we tend to take a good decision at the right time. But these robot are coded to do a particular aspect for us.

• 5 months later...

is absolutely true that the robot is not able to work efficiently because robot secar buiatan only humans who want to take advantage of the traders who trade without wanting to learn, I also had to think if there is one among robots that can turn a profit every day on the trading robot that will be sought by many traders and traders arbitrarily course it would be easy, and all the rich people in this world would not want to work and everyone will trade denagn using robots

• 7 months later...

I don't think robot can handle so many factors in market. They just design with some algorithms and forex market is change everyday so one robot can support all position in market. And robots can expired too, maybe in this year they can make profits for you but next year when market work sideways you can't use this robot to make money, you need a new one and means spend some dime again...

but nowadays that algorithm works so well, remember techonology improved so well, and you can see that forex robot now doing well in the absence of human, also what they can do rather than human is trading for 24 hours and don't have heart so they don't have emotion, even we can put some AI still give better effect for our robot.

Still, it will be not perfect or say that a trader can do that job. And he can still have better trading from the robots. And yet, I would say that you will going to spend more time and money here for having robot unless you will have the purpose here of as alternative while you are away but for now, if we can do trade on our own then, we will have manual.

Yeah, and that is why for traders if they want to use robot it is better to buy it when you already know that robot, know some basic configuration about it and also you know for what that robot you want to use, i am sure if you already have it all buying a potential robot will save your time when you trade and will give you profit.

• 3 months later...

Thank you for warning us and I think you're right about that. Yes, those are just scams. They're nothing but sales and they're trying to gain more sales by posting fake results. I can see it. Now, robot can also be programmed to give the owner the robot more advantages so in that way you will be rip off as well. The bot can always be program so you will have some disadvantages. I think we need to think twice before paying for a robot. We're a better elevator of the market and we are free so why buy something that can go wrong. 

• 3 months later...

But honestly speaking, robots work. I think much of the fact lies on the trader himself who is using the robot. Not all robots are programmed to work in all market conditions and at all times. Different robots have different market conditions they work in and where they favour and at a particular time too. The major fault comes in when the trader makes a wrong choice.

thanks for warning us. I do not use the EA when trading. Because the robot is not good at being a fluctuating market conditions. I think a better trading manually. I can hone my trading skills better. Forex risk is great, so I'm more comfortable trading manually. I can monitor my account in real

• 2 weeks later...

safer still if traders trade with manual trading system. robots probably able to lead traders conduct automatic trading but it doesn't lead traders to learn and make the skills improve. moreover, robots have weaknesses in reading the market changes. unable to adapt with the situations in quick way.

• 3 weeks later...

Even if I didn't read this. I don't like to trade in robots, why because is that robot can make you to lose. If you don't know how to trade in robot very well, you are going to lose all your hard earned money. Robot is not good for every trader because they are not traders that will understand the market sentiment when there is a change.

A major problem with traders who fail with robots are lack of knowledge. Not all of them have the knowledge to trade with robots and so, they hardly understand how it works. I won't still deny the fact that more fake robots are in the market and those vendors are simply looking for whom to devour.

Robert trading in Forex is a relatively new term. I think this feature has been developed out of automated trading practice. It is just like jet set and go type. Once you select the process and set your goal you are just free to watch the happenings. You can not make any further intrusion in to the process until it is completed. To my knowledge it hi highly risky than normal trading practice due to automation. 

• 1 month later...

to trading using robot then we should be able to have knowledge of the basics of forex properly. because trading with trading robots if without sufficient knowledge so the robot will not run either. so that we will incur a loss. and the robot can not work well when the market is volatile.

Robot trading is very dangerous for the newbie if any trader want to get succees in forex trading I think that the best and the first thing which the trader need do is nothing but start something on his own this will help the trader gain more than alot

Robot is also worth being careful with. Traders who make use of Forex robots are those who already have the skills to cope well with the adversaries. Robot trading isn't easy as something we have to trade on but it is that which should be used only when it is well understood. Trading with robots helps the trader earn without being present and also helps you lose in your absence.

No newbie trader will like to use robot at the very first stage of his trade this is one of the dangerous decission which the traders always take for sure.

Thou I have to admit that sometime robot do bring about good profit but you must first learn how to use it in demo account