Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demo account always act as my robot,because its what always give me signal abaut the market befor I make any decision of whetha to enter the market or not

Its the same with me too. I use my demo account to initially trade to get signals. Only when I see a signal do I enter a trade. But I will admit that every now and then, I will get impatient and neglect the demo account.

If you open multiple account just make sure you have a reason. For example I open multiple account for two reason. One is that I can put one strategy on each account and check what strategy is best to use. Second I use different brokers to check its features and so that I can use the best broker site that suits my liking.

I am not sure here if I can find the Forex Trader here, and success to make good profit here, without ever using the Demo Account before.. It seems impossible to know this

if just to make profit maybe it can be possible,, but be success I don't know it can be possible or not without using demo account before,, but nothing is possible in forex, that's what I have heard from all master traders..

• 2 weeks later...

If you open multiple account just make sure you have a reason. For example I open multiple account for two reason. One is that I can put one strategy on each account and check what strategy is best to use. Second I use different brokers to check its features and so that I can use the best broker site that suits my liking.

I agree. One should not limit him/herself with one broker. Other brokers should be tried and checked which has features which will, as you have mentioned, suit the taste of a particular trader.

One thing I notice that even if they are using the same mt4 platform the result can't be the same. for example. In uwcfx when I sell a usd/cad pair I earn profit via swap interest and if I buy Ipay swap interest. but in liteforex when I sell usd/cad I pay interest and when I buy I also pay interest. In short I don't earn any swap intereste regardless if I do buy or sell in liteforex unlike in uwcfx.

• 3 weeks later...

Trading through a demo account has its own benefits. Having a demo account to trade forex can help a newbie trader to get used to the trading platform as well as the trading environment. Professional traders also use demo account to test their new trading systems as well as indicators as testing them with real account has the greater probability of going in loss.

Demo accounts are good for both new traders and experienced or professional traders. The usefulness of the demo accounts to the demo account is to help the newbie develop a trading system without losing real money at the end of the day. New traders should endeavor to trade on the demo accounts for nothing less than 6 months.

• 2 weeks later...

Demo accounts are good for both new traders and experienced or professional traders. The usefulness of the demo accounts to the demo account is to help the newbie develop a trading system without losing real money at the end of the day. New traders should endeavor to trade on the demo accounts for nothing less than 6 months.

Actually if you are a newbies you don't need to develop a trading system. You adopt it. try to trade and learn it. Practice will make you familiar with that particular trading system. Like for example me. I tried to learn scalping, hedging and naked trade. And the more I practice the more I appreciate them.

About six months. In forex trading theirs no time limit. I been trading for six years now and I still do use demo account. Its not how long you trade its how fast you master one strategy.

Yes I will say that there is no need to develop a new strategy its just to adopt the existing once and master them all befor going to trad with the real trading account,but if at all a trader want to develop a trading plan he can go ahead and do so but everything should be done on Demo account.

so i think this one is the best way for the beginner to learn more about the forex trading without loss the money in their own pocket, and there are many thing we can learn and also we have some chance to learn some trading tactics that applied by some veteran in their trading

but one thing here in Demo account is that most of the Newbie refuse to start with demo account even when they do they dont take the demo trading serious you will even see as a trader open an active trade an leave it open wwithout any attention I was an eye withness of this yesterday which was very bad and such trader can never achive anything positive to himself

• 2 weeks later...

but one thing here in Demo account is that most of the Newbie refuse to start with demo account even when they do they dont take the demo trading serious you will even see as a trader open an active trade an leave it open wwithout any attention I was an eye withness of this yesterday which was very bad and such trader can never achive anything positive to himself

that is the fact we get here now, but i think for people who forget about demo account cannot maximize their earning in forex, i believe if we can use the demo account and real account well i am sure there are a lot of benefit and many good thing we can get such as more profit.

You've been trading for six years? Wow! Perhaps you can call yourself as an experienced trader. Indeed a Demo account still necessary for every trader, we are like entering a real trade but not trading a real money and will not earn anything.

I been trading for six years and I can say I'm experienced trader. But I can't say that I'm successful trader. lols. In my first three months in forex trading I loss 1,000 dollars. Its a foolish mistake. I trade for two years in stocks before I joined forex so that I thought I don't need to study forex basic as I already know stocks basic trading strategy. But I was wrong. Right now my capital is just 100 dollars in forex and earn 5 to 10 dollars a month.

Thank you very much for coming up with this post.I have gain another thing about forex trading.I am not gonna start trading forex right now,i think i am gonna depend on using this demo account for now and gain more knowledge first before trading with real money.

not trading? lol, you if you used demo account you already trading, so what do you mean by that. but the difference like what we all already talk about above, no money you can gain but still you get some experience from trading and this kind of account suitable for newbie who cannot spend money.

That means really have to be careful before jumping into real trading. The most part of it is that we need to give out time with our demo account for months inorder to be a good match while trading with real account but the problem is that most of us wants to start earning fast without giving time to develop our skills with a demo account.