Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

This is always the starting point of all account. For a trader to become successful or find learning easier, then he must not neglect the practice in the Demo account. Trading in the Demo account offers any trader a kind of economic value to save his trading capital for a later rain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

demo account provided to help newbies to conduct training. there, newbies deal with no real risk since the money use to trading is just virtual. newbies can make mistakes as many as possible and learn from it to be better more in trading. technically, practice in demo important to help traders become skilled without sacrificing money.

The forex demo account is very very important to the newbie traders. I traded in the demo for three months without going into the live account. I was trying various indicators so that I can find the one that will be easy for me to use. Demo account is not what a trader should miss.

for traders who willing to success in this business, they should take training in order to make themselves knowledgeable. and the best place to conduct practice is in demo account. traders should patient with demo till able to generate consistency. or in other word, able to make profits more than losses for particular period.

Using a demo account is a good opportunity to make sure that you feel comfortable using the brokerage trading tools. You would not want to trade real money without being fully comfortable with the trading platform. A demo account will not only help you get a grip on how to use the brokerage trading platform, but also trading the market in real time. as I did before choosing FBS , I open a demo account first and see the performance of the server as well as the platform that will be used in real trading

yes, you are right with the demo account we can learn trading platform that we will use in the real account. we also need to understand the indicators that we will be able to learn to use and analyze the market. Therefore, it is advisable for beginners to learn on a demo account first.

yes, of course, traders who do not have the knowledge and experience of trading is quite good indeed should practice first on a demo account. by practicing on a demo account so we can get the knowledge and trading experience. after enough, we can start a real trading account by making use of bonus posts.

demo account give traders chance to conduct practice without necessary to risking real money. traders use virtual money which causing them to suffering nothing when they are get loss result and make many mistakes in trading. without demo account availability, I can't imagine how much money need to spend to be wasted in order to make traders become skilled and profitable. since they'll take practice in live account directly.

The demo account is very useful for traders. Because the demo account, we can practice trading without risk. If there is not a demo account, then we can  not do  trading with properly. So we will often experience loss. Therefore, a beginner, compulsory education in a demo account before starting trading real  account

Demo account gives a trader that rest of mind not to really bother much about losing. That is one unique thing about it and the trader doesn't need to bug himself with the fact that the market can over turn and he lose all he's got. Trading in the Demo account is quite a good way of remaining in Forex with a better assurance of learning.

What Is Forex ? Please Help Me

forex is foreign currency trading. where you can buy and sell currencies. currency typically sold and bought is a currency pair. with forex, then we can get the most benefit. before starting real trading account then you have to practice on a demo account.

I have no hesitation to say that demo account are only meant for enjoyable trading which I may called time pass trading. One may say that with demo account you are not suppose to lose real money and will not became panic of getting your pocket leaked due to Forex trading loss. But at the same time I may say that you may not be able o learn the real tricks of trading with the demo account as it gives less pressure and stress to gain real experience. May be one can try demo trading to have some Forex trading experience.