Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Beware of Unrealistic Returns

abdulla1

In forex trading big returns can be achieve if we know how to handle our accounts in forex trading. I do believe that we can really make big income in forex trading if we only know how to do analysis. So lets focus on learning how to trade instead of being afraid that we can end up losing big amount of money simply because we don't know how to trade.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

likely to acquire lots is ok as long as you hold the skills to do this. yet in case you have little expertise and beneficial strategies to know that aim then we should possess help make only feasible aim and not far too chance your hard earned dollars for your prospects for earning a lot more more quickly.

I'm kinda having some reservations for the TS definition of unrealistic expectations because I know that the only thing that will determine a trader's success is skills. Though traders wouldn't like to trade with those brokers that do some hide and seek games behind the scene.

• 1 year later...

We should be beware of these sort of things, but at the same time we must take chances whenever there is situation available. I am lucky to be trading with OctaFX broker and they really help me in avoiding any unnecessary situation due to their healthy rebate service where I am able to earn 15 USD profits per lot size trade and also there is brilliant customer service that’s active 24 hour on the whole 5 days of the week.

It is really right and the trut but there is one thing that you should look after, that there are costs which a broker should bear for each transaction, just like the broker that you are using right now. Sometimes the cost is higher but actually it is covering theirs and making profit for it.

Sometimes, it's ideal if you allow yourself and your expectations to come within the boundaries of your knowledge and skills. Most times, certain traders lose simply because of the fact that they want to get all that they should get in a long run within a very short period of time and this is one thing that also lead a lot of people to losses.

I think with let myself to be like that i let myself fly higher without knowing the risk that may put me down to the lowest level and hurt me a lot. Also i think by putting some boundaries a trader still keep in check their risk and it means lower risk for them. In the end it is back to you once more but unrealistic returns isn't make sense at all.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Forex trading is frequently geared towards technical analysis, so in the event that you have sound knowledge of price study, charting and technical examples, Forex trading may be a solid match for you. While utilizing technical analysis, you may think that it's helpful to utilize economic schedules, for example, the U.S. Market Economic Calendar, or the Global Economic Calendar. The effect of news is additionally solid on the Forex market, as currencies rapidly react to macroeconomic news, political occasions and economic information.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...