Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Much Do You Need To Invest In Forex.

abdulla1

Well I dont invest much in forex, rather i try to explore any opportunity to get free bonus credit and make profit trading using the bonus capital. In this risky business if we get chance to earn profit without risking our own capital there cannot be any better deal than that, and if i have to deposit i never deposit more than 10$ in any forex program of my own.

Well, i am thinking if we can really used of the free credits and used it to earn without investing. This will a good part since investments are risky and also unpreditable when will it happen. So i think that bonuses can also good without investing at all. :D

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The initial capital depends upon the trader and how much he can risk without letting it to affect his daily life. For a trader who is cautions and afraid of loosing something big can start off with a low initial investment of $50 while the traders who are looking for big earnings can go for a minimum capital of $1000 or even more.

So does it mean that we cant start in low investment such as 10 dollars because it will not have much profit. I think that the 1000 dollars investment will mean that the trader will be expert in the forex and really used it for risking it in forex trading. :D

Well, the initial capital varies from trader to trader. If you are a professional trader and looking to earn you living out of forex trading, then $1000 or more should be reserved for trading while the newbies who are looking to start off in forex can start off with as low as $10 in forex.

Well, the initial capital varies from trader to trader. If you are a professional trader and looking to earn you living out of forex trading, then $1000 or more should be reserved for trading while the newbies who are looking to start off in forex can start off with as low as $10 in forex.

I wonder if those 10 dollars initial investment were successful in trading and made to the point that they reached the level of 1000 dollars investment. I wonder if there were instance like that. :D

I wonder if those 10 dollars initial investment were successful in trading and made to the point that they reached the level of 1000 dollars investment. I wonder if there were instance like that. :D

Nothing is impossible in forex. However a small investment of $10 will take years to reach a huge level of $1000 if a trader trades wisely in Forex. I did generate about $1060 with $120 or so in the past which was a huge achievement for me.

• 2 months later...

Nothing is impossible in forex. However a small investment of $10 will take years to reach a huge level of $1000 if a trader trades wisely in Forex. I did generate about $1060 with $120 or so in the past which was a huge achievement for me.

Your 120 dollars you earn 1060 dollars? How long did it take you do earn that much and what pair do you mostly use? I'm wondering why you said in the past. Why what happen now with your 1060 dollars earning? Me the most I have is from 500 I gain or reach 800 dollars in two weeks. But that's the most I earn. When I'm still have no money management. When I put money management I don't earn that much but the risk I take is not that much either.

Woah. It seems im done testing about the 10 dollars. It seems that we can have atleast 50 cents profit in a position so that will be a good still since im just starting. I think i will go on first to 10 dollars and will not really put big investment since i never yet tested to trade in real account.

• 3 weeks later...

to have a clear view you also need to check your leverage, your margin call etc. Some brokers has only 20% margin call. And if you mixed up our leverage you will end up losing your money because that means you will have automatic call in just few pips movements. So just check this one.

Also if you really want to know how much is the right amount. You first need to know your leverage, your pair to trade, the lot you want to trade and the margin call. If you have this data. Use forex calculator and its will show how much capital you need for that trade. So its good if you have forex calculator. Its good for risk management.

to have a clear view you also need to check your leverage, your margin call etc. Some brokers has only 20% margin call. And if you mixed up our leverage you will end up losing your money because that means you will have automatic call in just few pips movements. So just check this one.

Also if you really want to know how much is the right amount. You first need to know your leverage, your pair to trade, the lot you want to trade and the margin call. If you have this data. Use forex calculator and its will show how much capital you need for that trade. So its good if you have forex calculator. Its good for risk management.

I quite agree with you. forex calculator is a very good tool. Also how much you invest will depend on how much you are willing to risk. that amount that will not throw you off balance even if you loose all of it.

For me, you do not have to invest any money in forex. You just need to register in as many forex forums as you can and get all those earnings. These earnings can be your capital for all your trades. All you invest in this instance is your time. And you may have to invest time to learn the basics of forex so as to make you fool funny in discussing forex with others.

I agree you can get money from forex forums like fxfred. After maybe the third payment and you now have like $50, then you can start trading and keep posting in the forums so that your capital in the market can get up to like 100 dollars plus and I think with that, one should be able to make something reasonable if all goes well.

Right now I'm planning to have 100 dollars in order to have a good trade. My lots will be 0.01 and my margin will be 1:100. But I only going to trade 20 dollars. So that means I will going to have 5 trades at least before all of my funds will be burned out. But I will not going to let that happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I quite agree with you. forex calculator is a very good tool. Also how much you invest will depend on how much you are willing to risk. that amount that will not throw you off balance even if you loose all of it.

Oh, i havent tried forex calculator. Seems interesting tool that we can able to estimate or compute for the profits or the adjustments for the trades we need which depends also on our deposits. Im just glad that we can start even the lowest investment in forex even 1 dollar they allow it just to experience real trading.

hello, i think you can start with small money to test the campany than when we sure we can make a big deposit . because we never see when the campanies become a scam one .

It is not the company issue but how well we are in forex trading. It is easy to find brokers that is trusted and easy to contact. Never heard of scamming in forex brokers. Yes, you can start with small investments although there will be limited strategies we can apply moreso limited profit.

Well, i never heard any scam broker so i guess your deposit will be safe! Because these Forex broker are making good amount of money and it's not like HYIP that can be easily turn into scam. If i'm gonna start Forex perhaps i will accumulate funds in FX forums and i won't fund from my own pocket.

• 2 weeks later...

lets explain like this if you want to just practice or you are not yet professional in forex it is better to invest small amounts or just use demo or some bonuse accounts.do not invest big amounts if you are not sure of managing it.the fisr goal is always not to loose the capital and stay in game then the rest will just follow it.