Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

QCOINS - qcoins.biz

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

screenshot-2019-11-27-005.png

Started: 11/27/2019
Payouts: Manual

Features:

• DDoS protection
  • SSL encryption
  • Licensed GC script
  • Dedicated server/IP
  • Unique design

Description:

Whether you're an advanced trader or a crypto-investor, Qcoins gives you the power to chart your own financial course. Our investment company has special investment plans for you to invest in and a slew of tools and features for you to leverage as you grow your experience. Recognizing the importance of Bitcoin from the onset, and understanding that the exchange is the most critical part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, we are here to give people the means to quickly and securely invest in the space. Since then, the company has grown by leaps and bounds with hundreds of employees spanning the globe. We’re a diverse group of thinkers and doers that are dedicated to making cryptocurrency available and accessible to the world and enabling people from all walks of life to invest in their independence.

Accepts:

• Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • Payeer
  • Perfect Money
  • Bitcoin Cash

Perfect Money:

• U19587406 - GB.GIF United Kingdom - Verified - 30.08.2019 - 0.4 point(s)

Investment plans:

• 2.05% daily for 20 days (principal return). Min $20 - Max $2000
  • 3% daily for 30 days (principal return). Min $2001 - Max $5000
  • 4% daily for 45 days (principal return). Min $5001 - Max $20000

Ref-offer 1% - 5% - 10%

Our investment:

The amount of 75.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U19587406. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Contribution to Qcoins client InstantMonitorCom. GET PROFIT // MAKE FUTURE.. Date: 13:40 27.11.19. Batch: 291107930.

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic