Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BITHOUR - bithour.net

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

bithour.net.jpg

Started: 11/25/2019
Payouts: Instant

Features:

• DDoS protection
  • SSL encryption
  • Licensed GC script

Description:

We offer a platform to reward investors and traders via Cashback, rebates, and discounts. Unlike many blockchain startups, we already have an established business which goes beyond a vision and a roadmap. Our solution makes the market more effective, with higher volume and highest liquidity. Complete solution from BitHour.net is a big chance for all the investors to receive max from each of their investment in the cryptocurrency market. The resources of our company are mainly focused on the cryptocurrency market, which is characterized by sharp price fluctuations, which opens up unique opportunities for effective investments. No jumps in inflation, crisis trends and other negative global macroeconomic and political changes affect the position of electronic digital currencies. On the contrary, there is a pronounced trend of growth in the value of cryptocurrencies of the so-called "second-tier", the market is characterized by a speculative mood of participants, and trading is carried out around the clock-all this allows catalyzing the growth of investment capital.

Accepts:

• Bitcoin
  • Payeer
  • Perfect Money

Perfect Money:

• U3810093 - MY.GIF Malaysia - Verified - 05.03.2014 - 0 point(s)

Investment plans:

• 1.08%-1.25% hourly for 96 hours. Min $15 - Max $9999
  • 1.89%-2.50% hourly for 58 hours. Min $50 - Max $19999
  • 8.00%-10.0% hourly for 30 hours. Min $3500 - Max $150000
  • 24.00%-48.0% hourly for 15 hours. Min $5500 - Max $500000

Ref-offer 0.3%

Our investment:

The amount of 15.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U3810093. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to bithour.net User InstantMonitorCom.. Date: 12:20 25.11.19. Batch: 290820526.

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic