Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Leverage refers.

Gee Dee

Leverage refers to using a small amount of one thing to control a larger amount of something else. As individuals, we use leverage to some degree in a portion of our daily lives. Leverage is the capacity to control a huge position with a little measure of capital. It is generally signified by a proportion. For instance, if your record has a leverage of 50:1, that implies you can exchange a place of $50,000 with just $1,000.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/2/2020 at 2:47 PM, Paul12 said:

Using high leverage is it risky or it is better to use higher leverage than lower ones ?

Using high leverage is definitely risky. High and low leverage both have their own advantages and disadvantages, but generally speaking, it is less risky to stick to low leverage and learn to calculate and manage your risks. Only start using higher leverage if you have enough experience to be able to mitigate your overall risks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 8:20 PM, moneyrig said:

Leverage is a good tool offered by many brokers to be able to help traders buy or sell more. More trades means more profit. I don't use too much leverage, but I have access to about 1:1000 with Forexchief broker. I can use that leverage any day anytime.

In my opinion, using large leverage and using leverage every day is very risky. Is risk management still safe at Forexchief if you always use leverage?