Should attempt different brokers.

Gee Dee

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
On 3/19/2021 at 6:45 PM, Gidencenti said:

I used to think so too, and I worked, now I have already switched to the option of only one broker and it suits me more

Exactly as long as we are in profit we should stick with one or maximum two.. I also prefer withdrawing profits as soon as they appear regularly by keeping the necessary capital behind in order to stay protected.

• 2 weeks later...

It is good to try out more than one broker because it should show you the various advantages each broker has depending on your trading type.

For instance, I prefer scalping and brokers such as ICM and FP Markets were suitable due to their low spreads. After trying both brokers, I decided to choose FP Markets because of its lower commission cost and opening balance.

On 4/29/2022 at 8:50 PM, Vaabum said:

I think this approach to work is correct. At least when I started in this industry, I really tried different companies. So far I have settled on a broker from ExpertOption and I am satisfied with my choice.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

22 hours ago, Vaabum said:

This is quite a normal desire, which will allow the trader to have much more experience. I tried different companies, but for quite a long time I have been using a broker from ExpertOption.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :D

• 3 weeks later...

It is good to try other brokers because comparing other brokers can help you find a suitable and low-cost broker.

I suggest either trading with their demo account or investing with a smaller account if you are going to attempt more than two brokers.

16 hours ago, Vaabum said:

I completely agree. It is important to understand that this is definitely an experience. I also worked with different companies, but so far I prefer a broker from ExpertOption.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :D

On 5/31/2022 at 2:15 PM, Paul12 said:

It is good to try other brokers because comparing other brokers can help you find a suitable and low-cost broker.

I suggest either trading with their demo account or investing with a smaller account if you are going to attempt more than two brokers.

Consider shortlisting a few reputed brokers like hotforex, octa, xm, exness, fxcm, lmfx etc and then checking reviews on sites like fpa and trading their demo account to further shortlist which one suits our need. Once a broker is finalized always start with small amounts to further test them and their processes like withdrawal etc which we can't usually test through their demo accounts.

On 6/4/2022 at 4:31 PM, Vaabum said:

This is really extremely important. I think that this should be approached responsibly enough to get a positive result. I tried to work with different companies, and as a result I chose a broker from the ExpertOption company.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

When trying different brokers to find the best one, it is best to trade with demo accounts rather than live accounts to avoid losing money.

Using multiple broker can give you a clear view on which broker is best suitable for your trading style.