Gee Dee

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 1:13 PM, James Mcgrant said:

Working with many brokerage firms has been a really pleasant experience for me as a trader. At the very least, I deal with a broker called FP Markets and am pleased with my decision.

Good choice. I would also recommend to try Hotforex as they are cheaper at least a quick glance at spreads reveals decent difference 

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2019 at 10:40 AM, Gee Dee said:

You should attempt different brokers and locate the one which suits you. When you begin trading real you should adhere to the facilitate whose demo you were happy with. So, for the most part it is imperative to have honest broker, with great notoriety and great trading conditions be it spreads, execution or use that suits your necessities. Your win-rate is what number of exchanges you win, communicated as a rate. For instance, in the event that you win 60 trades out of 100, your win-rate is 60%. As an informal investor, you will ordinarily need to keep your win rate over half.

But you must remain cautious of scam brokers. Don't make a wrong choice, as there are many scam brokers ready to deceive traders and lead them into traps. "Crazy Rich Surabaya Wahyu Kenzo" was arrested by the Malang City Police for an alleged scam involving an expert advisor or trading robot called Auto Trade Gold (ATG). The case of fraud related to the ATG trading robot, which was managed by PT Pansaky Berdikari Bersama, resulted in losses of over Rp 15 billion. This case serves as a reminder of the importance of being cautious when choosing trading robot or expert advisor services. Scams in this industry can lead to significant financial losses for investors. Always do thorough research and check the reputation and licensing of service providers before using their services.

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing te broker is an important part of the long-term business because investor traders don't want to enter a scam broker, usually, traders will do research regarding the company before joining, with conducting deep research will minimize entering scam broker, however when we already find the best broker then reckless in investing, because typically trading forex is risky activity, we also need to obey the golden rules investing money in a high-risk business, just spend money that affords to lose.

It's a good idea to try out different brokers and find the one that works best for you. When you start real trading, stick with the broker whose demo you were comfortable with, like I did with FreshForex. So, it's really important to have an honest broker with a good reputation and trading conditions that benefit you, whether it's the spreads, execution, or leverage that match your needs.

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2023 at 3:25 AM, radex78 said:

It is not wrong to trade with different broker and tries trading platform to make a comparison, and eventually choose the one broker that suits your needs, I also try different broker and now only use FXOpen because this broker gives the best trading service 

We will need to understand the importance of doing our trades according to a trading based plan. If our plan is good then our income will also remain good and consistent.