Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

do you think forex related courses should be offered in universities?

to put trading curriculum and make it specific study in universities probably difficult. however, if only introduction and basic knowledge, stake holders can put it in economic study and allocate specific time to give every student understanding about forex, stock, or commodities trading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think college would offer forex since its too risky and teaching people to lose money is not something that most college think it ought to do. I mean people can become less productive if they lose a lot of their money and become addicted and have no real life skills so they must allow people to learn only of real life trade. If you have been a trader you know that its easy to lose lots of money quick in seconds in forex so I think colleges want to teach you that and its like saying they should teach people how to play poker for a living. 

• 2 weeks later...

I do believe its can really help a lot. I do know we can make some good income in here if we know how to handle our trading account. I'm so interested to know if we going to make it big in here or not. I'm so sure that we can make something good if we know how to handle our trading account. I do like to see myself making some profit in forex trading so lets just hope we can earn really good in here.

Yeah According to me, forex trading has been expanding at a massive speed through the past few a long time. I think, institutes really should consider making it a subject since such as our own personal things are offered in order that the individuals thinking about investing could understand the item in addition to acquire steady income as a result of the item.

In Mauritius, Forex is not taught in Universities. I believe that Forex trading should be taught in Universities as a plus module as it is a very interesting topic which could bring up to the interest of students to make some money through trade. Learning about Forex at a young age could be a very good advantage and before entering the business, the person would have a very good idea concerning trade and he will surely know how to optimize profits and be prepared for risks.

Directly or indirectly, some parts of Forex is being thought in schools these days. I think those in the financial and management department treat some of those things and even if it's not in details, somehow they do. It's all part of learning to know other people's currency and what moves it.

• 3 months later...

I think that forex related courses should be offered in school in other to help the traders to be able to learn how to trade from the school. This thing is going to help them very well to be able to make profit from their trades and also be able to learn in details because those people will know how to teach them better.

Well, I doubt if we will ever see one that is branded Forex if it's what we are really waiting for because AFAIK, there are a lot of things that are talked about these days in school that are related to Forex. Besides, if we create a course and call it Forex, how are we sure people would offer it.

• 2 months later...

no i dont think so because if it is done so it will makes our trades to look so hard and also a lot of losses to some people because it is not every one that gone to university.

I don't get your point. Now that theirs an offer that its will be taught in school its going to be more hard? Going to a university is an option not a requirement. I have attended a lot of seminars already and one thing I learn is that the more you know about forex trading the more you earn. So going to university is a good chance to enhance your trading skills.

I think so. I think also that it would be of tremendous help to those who might want to further in the business after school. Even though there are some Forex related courses that are currently done in schools, it doesn't really treat the inside part of Forex and might not address a lot of problems about the business.

• 3 months later...

no i dont think that it is important for student to be learning any courses that has anythink related with forex because i think that it will surely affect their study they may even forget other courses that they have already learn before so they should focus on other courses and leave forex for us please.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it should be exist because i think that forex material is important thing in economic course too. At least people can choose if they want to take this course or not. Forex isn't a joke right now and the terms of "currency war" become exist and it needs more people that understand about this so one day one country couldn't become "failed states" because of currency war which for sure using forex as its base.

• 6 months later...

It can be a good optional choice available for people interested because now a days internet has become a real requirement and having work on there can be seriously useful, but it must be optional only not forced. I am getting my education from regulated broker Nova FX, it’s having perfect section to gain knowledge from and we are able to learn every single step properly with complete detail and guide, so I don’t think one could find a better place to learn.

It's a good way to encourage those who want to start learning early. If Forex related courses are offered in schools, it helps them to learn well and also get used to Forex in a bid to better understand how best they can even handle it in a longer run.

Not a bad idea, as long as that courses are not bad too. In depth learning about forex and also technical with fundamental analysis are the best idea that we could get from universities. If possible maybe one should offer us trade in demo or even in real account.

• 11 months later...