Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

do you think forex related courses should be offered in universities?

Its already been offered in our country. You can even get some diploma for that. Usually and mostly does who enroll in here are bank traders who want to enhance their skills in forex trading also. But if you are ordinary trader I don't think its worth it because the tuition fees is just too high. So in short its good for the big trader only.

here in my country already learning about forex trading and if you go to school at the university and majored in economics at the semester so there will be some sub learning about forex trading and you just need to develop it further with your own ability

here in my country already learning about forex trading and if you go to school at the university and majored in economics at the semester so there will be some sub learning about forex trading and you just need to develop it further with your own ability

hmm i want to know more about that thing dude, but it seems that forex now have a good place in many country because of the potential of this field, as for me i think later this forex field will be have a lot of people who want to use and work on it, and so far i find so many seminar around and it seems it only matter of time before it will be in university

only for trader, i think that courses for everyone, and if you truly interested in forex and have some money to spend you can look at that place to beside it will give you more opportunity and also will give you more knowledge beside of it you will learn forex in depth rather than only in internet

only for trader, i think that courses for everyone, and if you truly interested in forex and have some money to spend you can look at that place to beside it will give you more opportunity and also will give you more knowledge beside of it you will learn forex in depth rather than only in internet

Last time I check its offered in ateneo. But the tuition fee is like 50,000 pesos or about 1,100 dollars per semester. I don't know how many module or semester the whole short course but seeing the tuition fees only means that this course is for those who already in the forex business or forex related business. Because theirs no way I'm going to pay that much simply because I have 100 dollars in my broker account.

Last time I check its offered in ateneo. But the tuition fee is like 50,000 pesos or about 1,100 dollars per semester. I don't know how many module or semester the whole short course but seeing the tuition fees only means that this course is for those who already in the forex business or forex related business. Because theirs no way I'm going to pay that much simply because I have 100 dollars in my broker account.

who know? not all newbie have few money in his pocket, right? but that amount i think is too much high for me too. it seems that the one who want to join there already have alot of bucks in his pocket, but with that lesson i am sure there are many people now gaining so much knowledge from theirs

I don't think it is wise to do such as we all know that we are going to the higher institution to go learn not doing business because if such is implemented then the universities will turn to a business place and not studying place.

? business place? are you kidding on me? i think university in your country teach about economy right? and this one is the part of it lol, i wonder what come up in your mind, but i disagree with you this one is good if they teach us in university, because so far i see not all people understand about forex.

who know? not all newbie have few money in his pocket, right? but that amount i think is too much high for me too. it seems that the one who want to join there already have alot of bucks in his pocket, but with that lesson i am sure there are many people now gaining so much knowledge from theirs

Usually those who enroll in this course are bank traders and usually they are sponsored by their own banks. But even if not most of those who attend this course knows that once they have this kind of diploma they know that they will going to get higher position and higher salary in the bank they are working or they can apply in other banks that gives higher salary.

hmm i want to know more about that thing dude, but it seems that forex now have a good place in many country because of the potential of this field, as for me i think later this forex field will be have a lot of people who want to use and work on it, and so far i find so many seminar around and it seems it only matter of time before it will be in university

theories about theforex is not something that is difficult, we can learn by ourselfs without any help from others, which became a problem in learning about forex is a matter of experience, because the absorption ofthe experience of every trader is different and they do cause every trader is different in achieving success.

Yes forex trading is something that we can learn ourselves without the assistance from other people but getting the help would give the newcomer an edge. I think it would be beneficial if it were introduced in universities to help guide others since we all dont need to learn by ourselves or by going through online forums/guides.

Since forex helps one to study about the economy of ones country, i will really vote for it to be teach in universities. Though some may say that economics has to cover that chapter but the fact is that forex has its own ways because its base on buying and selling of currencies. We predict the future of the market and if it works for us, we make good profit.

I think Forex trading is a legitimate course to teach in universities. Forex courses will teach you all of the different aspects of Forex trading that you need to know in order to succeed consistently. I believe that if Universities are not offering this course, then they should offer this course, at least as an elective. I believe that Forex trading can solve a lot of problems for people who are unemployed, struggling, disabled, etc.

The fact that forex is offered at university means that the learning experience would be more structured, include research cases and scenarios that would surely benefit a newcomer trader. The type of learning experience that one would be getting from this type of environment would be most valuable that I think it would surely be a good idea if it were to be incorporated.

Well, I don't think it will be offered here simply because its risky and they need to learn to have profit to be able to have earnings thus, even we know trading from a University then we can't have 100% winnings in trades because every trader lose. I guess also that this course will be expensive for students.

Well, I don't think it will be offered here simply because its risky and they need to learn to have profit to be able to have earnings thus, even we know trading from a University then we can't have 100% winnings in trades because every trader lose. I guess also that this course will be expensive for students.

if forex is available in some universities i am sure that will be costly as we know that many other in universities, but i think many people will prefer this one rather than other course, especially if this one available in one of the good university in some countries. but still loss is something that people will get in forex lol

They offer forex courses for one reason bank requirements. if you are working in a bank and you are a bank trader you have some exams to take to increase your level. And theirs some schools that specialize for that. Usually its not open to public as you need some certain qualification to enrolled in the first place. Like your working in finance and already has some masteral degree or subjects taken already.

I strongly believe that it would add some sort of structure to the learning processing for newbie forex traders. It will also help to have a support system that you can rely on as well as their experience and knowledge gained over the years to guide you.

• 2 weeks later...

I strongly believe that it would add some sort of structure to the learning processing for newbie forex traders. It will also help to have a support system that you can rely on as well as their experience and knowledge gained over the years to guide you.

so what is the connectiom between the universities offered forex course? i think that if some people take this course i am sure they already learned about 90% of forex world and anything that related to it, and just like budado said some people will work in bank must be need to know about this stuff or expert on it

problem with forex learning is that its continues. Just like if you take computer science courses what you learn in your school after five to ten years its already obsolete since theirs already a new program that you can use and you need to learn this program again.

That's why its important that we trade with what we know and we hope that its going to work with us. But once that we learn is obsolete we need to refresh and study again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You do learn about it in Finance major but they don't necessarily encourage you to trade though. But you will hear about it and know the basics but they won't teach you how to trade. Although they can offer such a course and charge you for it but they do not cause forex is too risky so they might not want to teach people of such a thing though. I think College teaches you what you can learn in order to make improvement in your life and not to cause you risks or lost. However, there is no reason to not be able to offer it though. I mean do you see college have courses on how to teach you how to gamble pokers, same deal?