Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

do you think forex related courses should be offered in universities?

Yes actually we can learn forex from various of source, we can learn from forum forex community from trader that share their knowledge about forex, but also very important indeed for beginner especailly, they using demo account to prepare and finding suitable system trading, and will better seriously using demo account because many trader fail also one reason because they not using demo account for learning

We have lots of courses, but the best way to learn the Forex Trading is through Demo Trading, it would be the best as it doesn't includes any risk of losing money.

Yes we can using demo account, but of course eventually we will trade and hone skill using real account, now many broker offer low minimum deposit even start with 10$ also already having opportunity to trade in real account, and this will better to built up psychology trading

Forex is a worldwide business,I think forex should be taught in schools it will be a great help to us the traders.I don't know if there's another thing behind this forex market that made people not to talke about bringing it into schools

Maybe will good idea if also taught forex on school, because this business actually also included on investment business, although included as risky business but also will profitable if any trader already having good understanding how to trade and making money here

yes dear its reality that the different company provide there work experience worker to train the people and the student .now a days forex worker is increase day by day because its not only provide profit but its also is a very best and easy task to do for the earning system in online field. 

yes dear its reality that the different company provide there work experience worker to train the people and the student .now a days forex worker is increase day by day because its not only provide profit but its also is a very best and easy task to do for the earning system in online field.

I think forex business will included as online business that will become more popular on future, because now many trader also can using mobile platform for trading purposes, and now so many people they having smartphone because now smartphone also become cheap and many people used it so it will also they can learn forex using their smartphone

now a days forex work is not a complex because all is due to the learning if you learn then you can earn huge profit other wise you loss huge amount of invest. join any of the forex industry to learn the basic of the fore.forex work also introduce in manny university to introduce there student about the work.

Well methinks of formal education is offered in universities but not directly as forex trading but as a whole financial markets/international business/economics, etc. The broker I am trading with, FreshForex provides free forex education & updated market analytics which makes learning & trading easier. There is also excellent trading condition like fast executions with no requotes/slippages and near zero spread. A massive 101% margin calculated bonus is a huge plus too. You can take the $1000 no deposit being offered now too!

now a days forex work increase day by day as every person want to earn profit by doing some easy task forex is the only one who offer us to earn profit by just doing little effort all we need to just analysis the market first if you thing that the market gave you profit then you have to place the order other wise read the market again.

• 3 weeks later...

now a days forex work increase day by day as every person want to earn profit by doing some easy task forex is the only one who offer us to earn profit by just doing little effort all we need to just analysis the market first if you thing that the market gave you profit then you have to place the order other wise read the market again.

to be able to make profits with ease in knowing the state price movements are very good, so we should be able to do the understanding and knowing how to analysis well, because our analysis is good then automatically we can go in the forex market so well that we can to be easy profit

to be able to make profits with ease in knowing the state price movements are very good, so we should be able to do the understanding and knowing how to analysis well, because our analysis is good then automatically we can go in the forex market so well that we can to be easy profit

in ensuring the easy we can certainly earn money doing things that should make us grow trade skills and abilities can be maximized, and do a demo account in making science will be the maximum can certainly make us more comfortable in forex trading, because the money they can get

• 7 months later...

I think it's okay to do that, the reason is because no one forbids. Sounds cheesy? Yes, it is. But what I really want to say here it is not a big deal if there are related courses about forex offered in universities, it is all about economy so professors or lecturers could include that into the economy's courses, right?

I think it's okay to do that, the reason is because no one forbids. Sounds cheesy? Yes, it is. But what I really want to say here it is not a big deal if there are related courses about forex offered in universities, it is all about economy so professors or lecturers could include that into the economy's courses, right?

We should be able to understand every economic calendar to facilitate our price movements in the market well and with we can master it, it will be very easy in running it, so everything in the market that we have to control and understand well

I don't know what you are talking about here dude. But the foreign exchange course which offered on the public university is a good deal as long as that covers the basic and some intermediate tips or tricks. If you don't have any objections this could be a good course as for your beginning. :Lastly, there should be practice and not just the theory.

It’s not an idea that you say is wrong, but it must be there as an optional way not forced, I believe if anyone wants to do something like Forex then the passion got to be there, it can’t be created overnight, so that’s something we need to understand. Luckily, I am joined with broker like FreshForex who have absolutely brilliant 7-step educational setup which is brilliant and helps in every way in working.

• 1 month later...

Theory and practice is a good thing here, but i think the material that will be offered in universities will cover the basic and also advanced economic about forex. Maybe it will give some deep insight of some well accurate and popular technical analysis and also maybe some of their histories. It should give the practice to make it worthy as one of the university's course.

Theory and practice is a good thing here, but i think the material that will be offered in universities will cover the basic and also advanced economic about forex. Maybe it will give some deep insight of some well accurate and popular technical analysis and also maybe some of their histories. It should give the practice to make it worthy as one of the university's course.

Practicing here is pretty much important. Of course, by focusing yourselves on foreign exchange practice in universities people will have chance to be a better trader, but what i imagine that there will be so intermediate economic knowledge which we can apply to our fx practice.

It’s not required at all. I believe anyone genuinely interested can learn easily from various sources or even go for specific course offline. I don’t think it is good to pile on such complicated subject into universities as there are already enough difficulties. It is not bad to put it as an optional thing but shouldn’t be there as necessary thing. I have mostly learned from Baby Pips and currently, I have awesome guidance with OctaFX broker given they have excellent educational setup that covers all the distance and keeps it really good for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Not required but still a good idea for traders who want to learn about economic and foreign exchange at the same time, basically fx is the part of economy especially the global economy as whole. Offering it in universities won't beneficial to some but to the others it is truly beneficial especially if able to package it properly

I believe, basic forex is being taught in college. For more details about forex, I think, they are given to students who majored in Economics or Accounting. They will need it, especially when they are accepted into a bank or other financial institution. but if you do not want to go to university can directly join together FXB Trading brokers to educate about forex trading

• 7 months later...

I also think that the practical aspects of forex trading can be discussed in Universities and Colleges. In view of the fact that the basic idea of foreign exchanges and money market concepts are discussed in various investment analysis courses like International Finance; Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management; etc. As a finance graduate I have read many basic concepts regarding forex in many courses. But the practical aspects of currency exchanges are not discussed.