Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

do you think forex related courses should be offered in universities?

Well in my humble opinion forex should be offered, not just because it could bring another prospect to people in future but also because it is important since foreign exchange is so much popular and become the vein of modern global economy, so people know why and how the economy change also affect our daily life.

• 1 month later...

It doesn't have to in fact there are a lot of things you can learn more about foreign exchange in website rather than put yourself in university courses where it takes around 6 months - 1 year. But once again it is the option for trader to choose which one they want to choose, offered or not will bring some impact even i am sure people will still use free and reliable source

Well someone told me that some country in the Europ have started introduce it to the university thou am not sure how that is what I know is that with the rate of unemployment here then the need to offer such courses is there to help the graduant as they are leaving school to the labour market

It’s not a bad idea, but one got to realize that Forex is optional thing and not everyone want to be a trader, so that’s why this could be optional with people who are interested should take it and one who are not interested can skip it, I don’t think it makes sense to force everyone into this, it’s a sort of business where only few can be successful, so it has to be one who are passionate and determined for it, but it won’t make much use to add people who are not dedicated. I love trading and thanks to OctaFX broker’s support, I am able to get plenty of education while also able to practice out things with demo contest that’s available especially with giant prizes to be won.

If the university could offer such courses then it could be of help to the traders and those passing out newly from the university consider that there are huge number of graduate daily in the higher institution of learning so what we need is nothing but personal awareness that such course need to be introduce

I am ever hear certain student on university already get lesson about investment on financial market and included forex as one way to investing money beside on stocks market, but he said not too much get specific lesson about forex and only on basic education, I think many trader only learn from internet and they practice with makig trial and error

Well for the sake of familiarity i think that is okay to offer courses in universities, but in the end it is back to that people if they want to be foreign exchange trader. I think with just knowledge won't make you something special here and there, you need something different which is experience and by practicing you can acquire more experience for you.

I think it’s a good idea, but obviously you got to keep this as optional because not everyone is interested in business. I will be happier to take it, but that’s because I know the potential of this business, I believe if one can make others understand the potential then I am sure most people will want to be part of this.

Currently so many broker also trying to attract new client to get learning from webinar, and another way to learn like as watching video etc, forex not only on university and already opened for every people that having interested to learning, because internet really help much to get many information included forex business

Yeah...! That's a great suggestion. We should have Forex trading subjects in universities. It would be great to get the knowledge directly from the experts.

Well,your teacher maybe not experts but if you teach it in higher degree or in master program i think that it good besides maybe we will get the new and more innovative way to learn and earn at the same time. Anyway, I don't see much reason to block this idea. In fact forex related courses should be available for people who want to follow the courses.

Well,your teacher maybe not experts but if you teach it in higher degree or in master program i think that it good besides maybe we will get the new and more innovative way to learn and earn at the same time. Anyway, I don't see much reason to block this idea. In fact forex related courses should be available for people who want to follow the courses.

That is a good idea for master program, maybe there is a good professor want to teach you about the history of forex and anything that related to this business. Actually after think it clearly i think it is not a very good idea, it is fine if many universities do that but if not it would be good. Reason? Well that is because we had enough about fx material, we can get it from internet for free. You don't have to pay it.

@sidejob : That is true, I mean there are logical reason behind that as we know that forex material is easily found on the internet. At the moment i don't see any specific courses offered for traders in university, which means that is not really interesting beside forex already included in many topic about economy even actually doesn't cover the depth of the forex itself.

Yes so many trader only learn forex from internet which already so many information about forex we can found on forum general also usually we can found sub topic about forex trading and we also can take part in discussion about forex in forum, might on university only little lesson about forex which included in economy and investment

But if the material is something which i could easily find in the internet i will gladly forget that radex. I prefer to read the material online which is free rather than I should pay for hundred dollars for get mostly what I can get for free. Also just like myregister said FX included in some financial courses even not in depth chapter.

• 1 month later...

I am fine if this is an optional thing, but it shouldn’t be necessary because just like subjects we pick, it’s vital that we pick only if we are interested in it and as student like is so tough already and if one adds stuff like Forex which is just so complicated then things can really be tough. I love trading and I have given plenty of time for learning it, but often people are not interested in it, so this should be entirely on choice not forced. I like it so much with broker like OctaFX which is very special having lovely demo contest like Southampton Supreme, cTrader and many like that, so with those I can always learn well and actually earn (win prizes).

• 2 weeks later...

It will become good idea if forex also offered on university because this is also as one way to making money, and one benefit forex is we can treat only as part time business only, if likely there are university which in lesson also included about forex hence as student they can get knowledge about forex which will useful for later in living

Learn forex now already can accessed easily, internet already giivng easiness to learn forex for all people that having interested to learn forex, and might on university also there are little insight related with economy which about investment in financial market, but might only small portion in university

Yes, through internet isn't it? Anyone can learn from that way and starting to getting know some of foreign exchange terminology or even they have some good strategies which they can try in demo account. Well apart from my previous thinking, i see that forex related course isn't that really necessary but still if that is possible make sure that is more specialized courses.

So far I am learn forex only with experience directly to the chart, and learn from reading through internet, because so far I am only graduate from midle school, and never educated on university so might if there are certain course about forex, this is also as good way to making forex also popular among student

No, I think it’s a business and should be let alone on personal choice instead of forcing into it. I do believe that they could have separate courses for it available as optional, so one who genuinely likes it can have a go at it. I have been trading for last 12 years and I have learned so much which has helped me reach this far, it’s ever easy when we got broker like TradeWiseFX which itself is class above the rest in several ways, but more importantly got excellent system with regular major updates and also helpful tips/articles, so it all works nicely for me.

So far I am learn forex only with experience directly to the chart, and learn from reading through internet, because so far I am only graduate from midle school, and never educated on university so might if there are certain course about forex, this is also as good way to making forex also popular among student

there are many ways you can do to learn about the world of forex trading, but can take advantage of a demo account which was facilitated by a broker, a novice trader can learn from the Internet or take advantage of education about forex trading program that is provided by the broker