Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Guys, help me unstand this story about FXglory

pipdmt

I opened up several GPBUSD sell orders between April and May last year 2018. The trades are still running and the account is 174,000$ in total profit @ 1.2675 (GbpUsd)

I closed one of the trades 31st of April 2019. And made a withdrawal. A week later that withdrawal is still pending. And my account was disabled. Furthermore I’ve received some weird and disturbing communication from people that say they are representing FXGlory accounting department. No title, position, real phone number or full name listed in the communications.

The disturbing communication I received from Andrew in accounting :
" FXGlory received an alert from one of the providers which indicate your request for closing a trade refers to a trade which does not exist with them. We had to obey the provider's procedure in this case and disabling account in order to have a detailed investigation on it. I am waiting for the provider's detailed report and then I will bring my investigation and provider's as well to board meeting and I will inform you about any step in this procedure for sure. "

But the trade closed down immediately at the right price and the funds went straight into the account!!!

This sounds like the exact reason they've used in the past to take clients profits. Their support/technical departement confirmed that ofc that kind of error would never escape them. Or else they would lose money as a broker. So no technical issues, yet it is being brought up to some kind of board vote??!!

Rather than waiting for the same thing to happen to me, i contacted ForexPeaceArmy and opened a scam alert immediately and left this review.

Then point blank this person that claims to be "defending my account" to board members sends a message asking me to write an email on my view on the following ...scalping, trading as third party, trading with negative balance, hedging. None of which applies to me.

Holding my account hostage, i was then told the fastest way for my account to be re-enabled is by giving my consent to remove any illegal trades it might find! It follows:
"After your confirmation, accounting team will check with liquidity provider and apply required actions if needed and then fully restore your account in next hours"

Oh my! Is it just me or does it sound like they are trying to remove my profits before enabling my account.
If the trades are illegal, then why do they need my permission?
If the trades are illegal why do they have to check with liquidity provider before closing?
What does this sound like to anyone reading?

p.s. I've never traded news events. I didn't use any of their bonuses. I've never scalped. I've never hedged with another account. I never traded during periods of low liquidity etc etc. Basically not broken any of their Terms and conditions. All i've done is just traded by entering the market when i believed a new trend started over a year ago.

Homi Mildiani (homi@fxglory.com) was the one who welcomed me to the company. Answered my questions on FXGlory dodgy reputation online. She convinced me FXGlory was reputable. That the reviews were mostly fake. She said it was just competitors and disgruntled traders who either lost their money or broke terms and conditions. She is now silent to all my entreaties and communication as this happens.
Although i haven't been stitched up yet. The current experience is still enough to leave a stinging review. Hopefully they can do better, sort this out immediately so that they can have one real customer that can say something positive about FXGlory.

• 2 weeks later...

ForexOne is the great trading platform where any types of Forex trader can easily work and make their successful life style. Because they have all the necessary trading features and provide the best deals for their clients without any re-quote, slippage and dealing desk problem. I can use easily their withdraw service which is very fluent and smooth. It is one of the best ECN brokers in this trade industry who have the fastest ever execution.