Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not deposit large amount.

Gee Dee

We should not make a deposit in large amount. Because there are brokers which give ease for traders who want to start trading with a small amount. And each broker has their own rules for their clients to start trading in forex, including minimum deposit to start trading with them. We can start trading with $1 with leverage up to 1:2000. Depends on the broker you choose to trade with. It's just a range you can start and to end.

• 2 weeks later...

I know from my experience that large or small deposit is not the issue, it’s our mindset. If we take it as normal investment instead of trying to run away with massive profits, it will help us perform. And achieve results we are after. I find this so very useful with broker like FreshForex, as they are superb having stuff like 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, so this makes even low deposit into larger one.

Da1bZrW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

try to take advantage of available broker services, by using services like FreshForex, we can also carry out trades consistently with a fairly accurate trading analysis service. by controlling emotions so as not to rush into starting a trade, we should wait more for the moment to be comfortable and safe in forex trading

• 3 weeks later...

I recently started trading at Amarkets and decided to immediately try out a small amount I got it, you know, the nuances and how with the conclusion everything is fine now I plan to invest more I think there will be no problems, but still it’s better to start trading with a small amount.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 7:06 PM, Gee Dee said:

We should not make a deposit in large amount. Because there are brokers which give ease for traders who want to start trading with a small amount. And each broker has their own rules for their clients to start trading in forex, including minimum deposit to start trading with them. We can start trading with $1 with leverage up to 1:2000. Depends on the broker you choose to trade with. It's just a range you can start and to end.

I started trading with $1000 using Hotforex, I don't recommend to start with lower amount because it is a waste of time. We come here to make money if you have patience, some skill and reaction and can have control over your emotions (take emotionally hard decisions in trading is essential skill) then you can make money quickly, although not extremely high. The point is you have to determine when you quit before you start trading or you will lose. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...