Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Starting with small capital.

Gee Dee

The capital we need in trading can suit our financial capabilities, we can also use a small capital ranging from $1 only. But if we can have a larger capital then, of course, it would be better, because with large capital then we also have a strong margin as well. With a small capital, we take a long time to make a big profit. but with a larger capital, we could make a profit shorter. so i pick the offer from my broker with minimal deposit $50 and 20% cash deposit bonus or cash back bonus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only advice I will give to newbie is to not to be concern about size of your investment. It will not be the reason you make good profits. I know this because I made these mistakes. Start with doing things properly whether with small or large capital. I do find it simpler with FreshForex broker’s support using low spreads, smooth trading platform and several such benefits. I really like their Rebate Program too.

nam1ZYL.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It’s okay to begin with smaller amount of capital but we just need to make sure we do it in right place, as ultimately it is that which matters most. I have very limited concern about that thanks to eInvestment.

It is one of the best platform you could think about investing. With their Top-Performing Portfolio to seek through and select, it is just wonderful regardless of the investment size and has generated excellent outcome so far.

• 2 weeks later...