Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Free hosting USA

Kendrikse

• 1 year later...

I am hoping for a comparable plan. I also like having access to WHM and the ability to have custom nameservers. Based on another poster's response to a different thread, I have taken a look at ... and their plans sound promising.

Any suggestions regarding ... or any other reseller hosting providers would be appreciated. I really want to move soon since all my sites are having issues and I can't get any response from ... at all.

What can you say about Tzulo.com hosting? Good or Bad?
Any other reliable hosts?

I am now in the process of moving all my sites to Hostforweb.com US servers. Keep up the good work!

Our clients don't feel the gap time between the problem request and the solution. It's a very appreciated strength of our business and this is thanks to this web host.

Tzulo.com reliability is almost 97% its just in a few instances that the server has a glitch but such are address immediately.

What I appreciate most is the installation service for any script. The ticket response is 100% top notch.

This host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)

ASVhost.com and hosting.uk are the best hosting porviders for me.

I have found that their IT support team is extremely responsive and most of my issues are resolved very quickly.

Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

There has been 0 downtime since I've been with Hostingsource US web hosting service.

I can't really fault the service or the price. Any time I have needed support or advice I've had a response within a very reasonable time frame.

Top stuff chaps! Thanks for the help!

Try services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.

Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

• 1 month later...

would say NO. Though there are multiple free web hosting options available, it comes down to - Is it a good idea to use free hosting?

I have been dealing with hosting and servers since 2004. Over these years, I have concluded that it is never a good idea to opt for free hosting. Here is why:

• Limitations: Free hosting comes with limitations like less server space, slow speed, no uptime guarantee, no backup, etc. You may not realize the importance of it, but with the course of time, these factors become challenges.
  • No warning: The provider might change SLA(Service Level Agreement) and not bother to inform you. Ask why? Because if he is providing you free hosting, he doesn’t owe you any explanations or warning.
  • Shut down: It is very common that a hosting provider, offering free hosting might shut his services down permanently without any notice. This will lead to downtime of all the sites taking hosting from them until they shift the provider. And as we know, downtime harms the website in multiple ways including incomplete payments, reduced traffic, and bad image.
  • Data loss: The free hosting service doesn’t take guarantee of backup. Therefore, one hunch, site crashes and you might end up losing every bit of data.
    Scary right?
    And they might or might not (read usually not) have the required tools and skills to recover the data. Therefore, considered it lost already.
  • Terms and conditions: The provider might change the terms & conditions of its services without prior notice. It’s obvious, their money, their rules. No botherations to how will it affect your website. They might also start demanding/charging a particular amount (no matter what the amount is). Result? You end up paying for web hosting with poor services. NOT WORTH IT.