All Pips

How many of you use MT4?

Gee Dee

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It is a 32-bit, mono-threaded platform with a 2 Gb memory limit (or 4 Gb if you use it on a 64-bit operating system, in which case a 32-bit system is emulated, which is not optimal). This is especially true for backtesting, since if your historical data file exceeds this limit (especially if you are using tick data), you have to split it into several pieces and do a backtest on each piece separately. It is common for tick data to exceed that memory limit with a history of 2 years or more, but it can also happen with standard M1 bar data.

fx trading

The MT4 platform is very famous among forex traders because it is suitable and easier to use compared to other platforms, and I am one of the traders who use the MT4.

I use them because it is simple to understand and provides a robust Security with high stability for Peace of Mind.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 7:06 PM, Vaabum said:

I have been working with a broker from ExpertOption for a long time and I use MT4. As for me, in terms of work, this is a fairly convenient option.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.