Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GINVEST LIMITED - ginvest.cc

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

screenshot2019-10-18001.1571392032.png

Start 17.10.2019
Payouts: Manual (FAQ: All payments are made in manual mode within 48 hours from the time of creating request, but usually much faster.)
Features: SSL, DDoS, Dedicated server/IP (193.233.63.55) Unique Design

Legend:

Our company is engaged in investing in gold coins, metal bills. Such a method of investing is free from the risk of loss of capital, since gold will never depreciate completely, as it happens, for example, with stocks. However, GINVEST LIMITED is not limited to buying / selling “gold assets” (including gold trading in the Forex market) and is directly involved in the process of their extraction from gold ores in Russia, Uzbekistan, Indonesia and China. This activity is absolutely profitable due to the stable growth in the price of gold. Established relationships with customers eliminate the likelihood of a lack of distribution channels, which allows us to take full advantage of the high liquidity of this investment object.

Accepts:

• Bitcoin
  • Litecoin
  • Ethereum
  • Dogecoin
  • Payeer
  • Perfect Money

Perfect Money

U19638536 (FR.GIF France)
Verified
0 point(s)

Plans:

• 5% daily for lifetime (principal return at any time, penalty 5%) MIN/MAX - $1 / $50

Please note

• Our minimum withdrawal amount is: 0.1 Payeer/Perfect Money, 0.001 BTC, 0.02 ETH, 0.012 LTC, 200 DOGE.
  • You can withdraw your deposit at any time, with penalty 5% of the deposit amount.

Ref-offer: 3% -10%
3% of investments your referrals
1% of investments your 2 level referrals

Our Deposit:

The amount of 50 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U19638536. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. . Date: 16:30 17.10.19. Batch: 285109999.

This topic was created for the purpose of information.
I am not responsible for your decisions!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic