Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Free Forex Bonus For Trading

i already members there and its true they are offering $100 in sunbird for trading after passed their stimulation test which is not hard to passed . anyway they also teaching about forex and its really very good for newbie and experience trades too.

@sasanka after passed stimulation test you got a mail from everestforex with a special link to sunbird (affiliate link) . go there in sunbird follow this link and register. chat with live chat and give tham your userid in sunbird and tell them credit your account with $100 . i got bonus in this way within 1 hours after chatting. good luck.

@sasanka after passed stimulation test you got a mail from everestforex with a special link to sunbird (affiliate link) . go there in sunbird follow this link and register. chat with live chat and give tham your userid in sunbird and tell them credit your account with $100 . i got bonus in this way within 1 hours after chatting. good luck.

Thank you for the information. When i log in to the account it shows equity 100 free 100 margin 0.00 balance 0 . What does that means. and kindly tell me the documents i have to submit.

Thanks

Thank you for the information. When i log in to the account it shows equity 100 free 100 margin 0.00 balance 0 . What does that means. and kindly tell me the documents i have to submit.

Thanks

It showing because you still dont doing any trade for this your equity still 100. anyway i think if you send document later than no problem and the document is address proof and id proof .

@ehapmohamed many people are saying its scam broker but no one prove this . actually its brand new broker but its true this is not regulated broker .

@Nikhil I have contacted a agent at Sunbird. He confirmed that i have received $100. Thanks again for your support regarding the matter. But i wish to ask another question from you. What is the minimum payout from this broker and were you got a withdrawal ?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@sasanka

I already pass their trading simulator but I never got message from sunbird or everestforex who told me if I got free deposit to trading. maybe you know the reason or I should contact the admin. please post here if you have helpful information. thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Once you pass the simulator click on already pass the simulator test link. There you can register an account for sunbird. You will send an email with all the instruction how to get the bonus.

This was the email i received from them

"Congratulations for completing the EverestForex program !

To receive your $100 No Deposit credit bonus please register by using the link below

Click Here to Claim Your $100 No Deposit Bonus

In order to receive the $100 no deposit bonus, please send the following email to registration@sunbirdfx.com and send your MT4 live Account number. (your account will be credited within 48 business hours): 'EverestForex Special bonus: please credit me my free $100 from Everest Forex'.

If you encounter any problems during this process, feel free to contact us at info@everestforex.com

Don’t forget EverestForex offers you additional tools and promotions including our Everestforex Points, and our helpful and educational forums.

If you have any questions, please contact us at: info@everestforex.com.

Remaining always at your service,

EverestForex Support Team"

I think this is a direct agent of original Forex company. Here we can get $100 bonus but a contest is open where we can get up-to $500 bonus after our deposit. This forex is a auto bot system here newbie can learn by best virtual trade. I wish that everybody can find best offer (1-2+) with legit super-fast exchangers. Expect payments are very regular.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am posting here a very interesting Compaign by an introducing broker, who say

The idea behind this site is simple. We help you become a better trader and then we help you get $100 free, to trade at the forex company.

So guys come and join and get the things Going

http://www.everestfo...r.asp?refu=8389

Upto $100 is good amount if we get it free to trade, but please be more clear do we need to make deposit for this, or this is something like welcome bonus?, shall this be paid in a single account or you are talking small bonus from multple brokers. I dont see this information on site without creating account so am curious to know.

• 4 weeks later...

Well lets when they have clarification or someone tested having this big bonus from a broker. Well i just continue to have benefiting from the bonuses to have experience in trading. You learn already they will give bonus deposit for your trading account seems mutualism benefiting each other.

• 3 weeks later...

l already pass their trading simulator and boom they told me your country cant get the bonuse.they mean to say for some countries they dont offer bonuse,but they havent mention it any where on their website.l advise to traders before trying to get some free stuff try to search very well.sometimes is wasting of time.you may just work for them and at the end nothing will come to your pocket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

It is not working but i guess these sorts of bonus are either very short on offering or just totally useless. I prefer OctaFX No deposit bonus of 8$ from which we can at least trade freely and if make profits can also withdraw without any issue or restrictions after completing minor conditions while there are so many other bonus and contest they regularly provide their client with it is really incredible.