Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Before participating as a trader.

Gee Dee

Before deciding to participate in the forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Most important, do not invest money you can’t afford to lose. A new trader should examine how currencies are traded in the forex market, which currency pairs are traded, what price quotes mean, how profit and loss is calculated, and how the global trading day flows.

• 1 year later...

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2021 at 3:50 AM, e_abrams said:

I haven't heard of them before, where are they registered?

Just google it, am sure you will find them online, or better still you can narrow your search to "best forex brokers" on google. There are many legit review sites online for brokers,  I remember doing this for days before I registered with forexchief.

On 3/16/2022 at 11:16 PM, Vaabum said:

First of all, you need to try your abilities on a demo account. When I started working with a broker from ExpertOption, I did exactly that and I think my choice was right.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :D

• 2 weeks later...