Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Controlling emotions that cloud your judgement

free forex

6 hours ago, maspluto said:

Existing trading abilities must be able to be considered well, this is done so that traders can be better and can be maximized in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations while on a real Tickmill account.

of course in forex trading, what you have to do in forex is to often study and understand everything, and indeed every broker provides good facilities to make it easier for traders, such as the FreshForex broker with its many trading facilities such as education and also several other promos

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The newcomers in Forex market always face some problems on how to trade practically to make good profit. But some Forex brokers providing different ways to earn easily. I have been trading with Forex4you broker who is one of the experienced and honest brokers in this market and as I have little knowledge of Forex trading that’s why my broker help me in earning money easily by allowing of using their Share4you copy trading service.

Controlling the emotions is the key to success in trading. Forex trading includes feelings as there is benefit and misfortune. The issue is most traders overlook the mental part of the traders even they think about it. They don't take a shot at to build up their trading psychology. They pursue system. Regular they search for another 100% gainful methodology. Attempt to know the business first you will get achievement. . I am happy to have Eurotrader as my broker. It gives ultra low spreads of 0.0 pip and have hundreds of Trading instruments including forex, shares, commodities and cryptos.

I started working in this industry very recently. For work, I use the Amarkets broker, and this option seems quite convenient to me. I tried different strategies, different working methods, but I can say one thing - the ability to control emotions is really important. A lot depends on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Control your emotions, even if you have the best trading methods in the world, even if you can find great Forex trading opportunities with properly applied money management techniques. If you can't follow your trading plan, you won't succeed. My broker Eurotrader education resources help me to understand trading psychology in the forex market.

In the forex market as a trader you have a good check on knowledge may it be technical or fundamental, or skills but with that emotional and mental health is also important. As a trader to control your anxiety, anger, fear, overconfidence and more to the list, is almost important if you want to go for a long run in the market. Having a good balance between this factor will help you succeed in the market.

On 10/2/2020 at 9:04 PM, bearhugs said:

In the forex market as a trader you have a good check on knowledge may it be technical or fundamental, or skills but with that emotional and mental health is also important. As a trader to control your anxiety, anger, fear, overconfidence and more to the list, is almost important if you want to go for a long run in the market. Having a good balance between this factor will help you succeed in the market.

Everything we do must be properly planned and already understand the controls, especially in terms of risk and capital management, it has a very important influence on how traders work to be able to make big profits. Therefore, in the FreshForex broker, traders can learn various ways to make trading more understanding about how to trade

21 hours ago, Vaabum said:

Trading really requires the ability to control your emotions. Otherwise, the result will certainly not be the most pleasant.

9a981f82958051423afd70bdea61fc07.png

of course every forex trading that must really study and understand all the facilities available to make trading more understandable, so take advantage of all the facilities properly and correctly, therefore management and control is very important to generate large profits when entering a real trading account at FreshForex broker

• 2 weeks later...

Emotions are a very harmful commodity in trading. It is possible to earn a lot of money from trading if you can give up emotions. Emotional trading can never be successful. Psychology must be very strong to be successful in trading. I have seen many traders who cannot make a profit by trading for a long time because their psychology is very weak. So to be successful in trading, you have to be strong in psychology first.

17 hours ago, Lechosław Król said:

Emotions are a very harmful commodity in trading. It is possible to earn a lot of money from trading if you can give up emotions. Emotional trading can never be successful. Psychology must be very strong to be successful in trading. I have seen many traders who cannot make a profit by trading for a long time because their psychology is very weak. So to be successful in trading, you have to be strong in psychology first.

Of course, to be able to make big profits in forex trading, we have to pay attention to all the facilities that exist to help with planning and this is very important to help trade management get bigger, and with the FreshForex broker, traders can take advantage of all the facilities available on the broker such as bonuses. and also existing promos

• 3 weeks later...