Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to Trade Divergence

pipdmt

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
13 hours ago, Enobian said:

A big plus of the divergence trading strategy is that you can use discrepancies as a leading indicator, after some practice divergence is not so difficult to detect and use.

You can find a very good indicator for free from FreshForex, this indicator is really good for detecting divergence! 

that is the reason traders will really need a trading plan when carrying out trading activities, this is necessary and necessary so that traders can become better and more optimally in getting the security and comfort of trading in accordance with expectations with Tickmill.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/6/2020 at 10:13 AM, maspluto said:

besides, don't forget to be able to do training and learning well on demo accounts and educational programs provided by Tickmill so that traders can make maximum profits while on a real account.

29784b326147494125a53435579a5f32.png

at the Frehsforex broker traders can learn in advance with a demo account and indeed, there are so many ways to work and also educational facilities that can be learned so that it will be easier for traders to understand all the ways, for that account understanding is very important so we take advantage of all the facilities

On 5/10/2020 at 7:53 PM, Fausi said:

When the price makes lower lows, and the indicator makes higher lows, then we have a divergence, a potential signal of a reversal of market movement.

Right, this is perfectly put in the webinar, I realised like the way this guy from freshforex put it, it gives early and good low risk entry.

• 2 weeks later...

Before you can make use of the divergence trading system, you must have studied the MACD indicator very well and make sure that you really understood it because this is where the real divergence trading system is taken from. Trading the divergence without first understanding the MACD, is like playing with fire in the market. Divergence is a trading system that is not too known to many traders and as a result of this, very few traders do know how to use nit to trade the market.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
20 hours ago, Vaabum said:

Even if there are any questions, the support guys can usually help. At least when I have such questions while working with a broker from ExpertOption, I can easily contact the support service.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen :)
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png