Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How to Combine price action with Indicators

pipdmt

• 2 months later...

I get Forex trading is much flexible by its working process and polices and this is why day by day the popularity of Forex trading is growing in the world. To do Forex trading each and every trader needs a reliable broker such as ForexOne. This trading broker offer developed professional trading environment for their entire clients. They allow scalping, swing and expert advisers (EA) trading for all types of account holders.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

training and learning must indeed be able to be carried out by traders, that's why Tickmill provides demo accounts and educational programs that can be utilized by traders to be more leverage in improving existing trading skills to be better than before.

On 5/22/2020 at 10:04 AM, maspluto said:

training and learning must indeed be able to be carried out by traders, that's why Tickmill provides demo accounts and educational programs that can be utilized by traders to be more leverage in improving existing trading skills to be better than before.

f55fd57068193c39d998926ba5caaa35.png

it is very important for traders in understanding and learning forex trading, because indeed every trade that is carried out in a real account requires the ability and a good effort to be able to make trading more understandable, especially in terms of plans and strategies that are determined, so indeed take advantage of all its facilities, starting from education and services provided by brokers, especially in FreshForex brokers with cashback

• 3 months later...

The existing training and learning must be able to be done well, that's why don't forget to be able to make good use of the demo account and educational programs provided by Tickmill so that you can improve your skills, profits, and experience to be even better than before.

6 hours ago, maspluto said:

The existing training and learning must be able to be done well, that's why don't forget to be able to make good use of the demo account and educational programs provided by Tickmill so that you can improve your skills, profits, and experience to be even better than before.

at the Tickmill broker, can traders take profits in times of political storms, and how much profit can be made when there is news, can traders take all these profits without conditions?

Trading without any loss is quite impossible in forex market. Not only new traders but also pro traders bear the losses in this market. If you want to trade without any loss, you can try demo account. In there, you will loss only the profit you earned by that demo account. You can reduce your loss by your brain and trading strategy. Reducing the loss and making profit should be your goal as a trader. Your broker can help you to achieve this goal. I use Forex4you. They are so good and helpful. In spite of that I have to face losses sometimes. But it is true that they help me very much to reduce my losses and help to make profit after having loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...