Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Don't force a trade.

Gee Dee

When you start looking for reasons to get in the market, you risk forcing a trade. A forced trade is one that is taken when a trader has either fudged his or her trading rules, or traded without regard for rules at all. Such trades are taken from the emotional standpoints of excitement, revenge, desperation, or even boredom and/or apathy. Don’t ever force a trade. If you feel yourself desiring to trade when there is no objective basis for doing so, get up and walk away from the computer. Better yet, shut it down and do something else, for you are clearly not in the right state of mind to trade in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I agree with this. A true trader is one who trades according to the situation instead of trying to manufacture something, as that’s okay but it’s not real way of trading. I always trade according to the situation and the best way for me is through FreshForex using their Rebate Program that gives extra room to work with and helps me perform.

if we have confirmed the magnitude of the trend, we can follow at the right price, make sure not to trade opposite the trend. with analysis that does not help and also less trading facilities like in other brokers, not in accordance with my trading style who likes to trade by scalping

Trading strategy is one of the most important issues in Forex trading in case of achieving success. The right trading strategy if you can select and use you can make a successful trading life easily and by using the wrong and complicated trading strategy you can ruin your trading. I am using the simple and effective trading strategy scalping which are mostly popular trading strategies. I can make good money in a short time.

• 1 month later...

Patience is the main key to trading success, Patience is the most important thing a trader should have trader must be decpline to wait for the time according to the strategy to move further. Ignoring the strategy a trader has made for him will only result in loss risk for him .

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

To start forex you should build up your knowledge first. If you don’t have proper knowledge you can’t survive in the forex market. Good knowledge is very important for a trader. I trade in the forex market with full of my knowledge. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They provide a very easy process to open an account. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

On 9/19/2019 at 6:05 PM, Gee Dee said:

When you start looking for reasons to get in the market, you risk forcing a trade. A forced trade is one that is taken when a trader has either fudged his or her trading rules, or traded without regard for rules at all. Such trades are taken from the emotional standpoints of excitement, revenge, desperation, or even boredom and/or apathy. Don’t ever force a trade. If you feel yourself desiring to trade when there is no objective basis for doing so, get up and walk away from the computer. Better yet, shut it down and do something else, for you are clearly not in the right state of mind to trade in the first place.

Yes I think we have to trade with trusted brokers to avoid such situations. 

I have been trading in the Forex market for a long time. Trading is a matter of patience. If there is no patience in trading, then there will be a loss. You have to do analysis but not always trading. You see, there is no trade in the market now, but you have opened a trade. This is the cause of loss. You should never force trading. If you trade in a volatile market situation, you are less likely to make a profit.