Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which do you prefer, GPT or HYIP?

girlaloosh01

I prefer HYIP to PTC cause the later takes much time to reach payout although most hyip site are scams,finding the credible ones might really takes time.

actually both of them have their own good and bad thing but you are right hyip little better than PTC :D, why because there are some short term program that they have which give us faster income but still it also have high risk for us

• 2 weeks later...

For some people PTC would be better than HYIP because if you manage to get a couple of PTC that actually pay then you can get better daily earning albeit be they small. With hyip there's a bigger chance of turning to scam quickly and you will likely loose a lot more money than your upgrade on PTC. HYIP can be profitable in the short-term but they can be very risky.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, HYIP remain very risky no matter how you look at them. Even if you have a lot of experience to back you up you are still putting your money into risk the minute you invest in them. GPT are better because you just use your time and hardly invest in them but are more trusted than HYIP.

if you have to choose I prefer HYIP than having to choose GPT because this HYIP program provides many benefits better when compared to GPT, even though a lot of HYIP programs that run only temporarily but we can take advantage of the program in just a moment alone and now there is also a very reliable HYIP program with excellent benefits as well

I guess that this means that you are more comfortable on HYIP's and must have some sort of strategy on how to invest in them and get to make some profit out of your investment. I have joined some HYIP's and am still earning from a few even today but I cannot say that I have a good strategy which is why I prefer to stay away from them as possible.

• 1 month later...

I was investing in HYIPS before I always prefer those short term plan because I know the risk and I don't want to feel the risk longer. In HYIP you may lose your hard earned money, but in GPT even you didn't invest anything you can still earn. That's it! But definitely, prefer this two and it's just us! Because many who are profitable in HYIPS.

Yes, we've tried to be in short term or those who don't have much or big investments. It's really funny that I have invested and tried to have 1 dollar each of the hyips just to try and divide my investments and then, all of them failed me that's why I don't think it's easy to have that and now focusing for forex.

There's not much investment sites going on this month but overall we know that most we have seen discussed and more sites with the funds accumulation will be in the HYIP or high risk programs. This is obviously the most taken by the people who do have extra funds and that accept the risk in order to gain profits.

It is depending on which GPT we want to go with. If we compare PTC with HYIP, I can say HYIP is better than PTC. But, if we want to compare PTP forum with HYIP, I prefer to do PTP forum than investing money in HYIP here. Because we know in HYIP we can lose our money here

• 2 weeks later...

There are many kind of GPT, but most of it you need to spend time and work hard. But in HYP it's purely a passive program, but if you promote the program that would also help you to earn some commission so it can maximize your earning from HYIP, but it's very known as a passive program as your money works for you.

• 1 month later...

Well I am actually ok with both, just that for HYIP you need to have the capital to invest in the website and also be prepared to lose for every single HYIP you invested since we all know HYIP are simply scammers. Earnings from GPT websites are quite unstable especially websites like PTC or PTR, easily scammers as well.

Yes, HYIP remain very risky no matter how you look at them. Even if you have a lot of experience to back you up you are still putting your money into risk the minute you invest in them. GPT are better because you just use your time and hardly invest in them but are more trusted than HYIP.

HYIP is risky for us but it also give us more chance to grab profit from it, if we know the right time to invest our bucks in HYIP then we will have more chance for us to gain more income from HYIP. both of them(gpt and hyip) actually good and that is depend on the people who try to earn from it

• 3 weeks later...

There is not investment programs or businesses that don't have risks, so it's given already in that field. And of course, if we don't have much investments then, we can't expect to earn much as well. We can see those businessmen how they able to have great earnings and that is by investments.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you don't want to spend any single bucks from your own pocket then GPT is the best way, since you can do some offer there and gain quite good amount of bucks, but if you are ready to spend your own bucks then i suggest to try HYIP which is more easier if you have funds but riskier.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

In any case I was preferred to investment in high yield investment program. Due to I don’t get any lose from hyip investment although I know most of them don’t believe our points. For the reason I pick specialized hyip investments site from online. So I got only profit from that.

In any case I was preferred to investment in high yield investment program. Due to I don’t get any lose from hyip investment although I know most of them don’t believe our points. For the reason I pick specialized hyip investments site from online. So I got only profit from that.

Sorry but what do you mean by specialized HYIP investments ? Is there even such things at all ? Because all HYIP websites are simply scams just that whether will they scam early or not. It really depends on your luck sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...