Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which do you prefer, GPT or HYIP?

girlaloosh01

Okay, seems you have chosen the easiest and fastest way to earn online which is ptp but then it is also good if we have some different ways of earning to keep balance like ptc and ptp since we cannot post all the times and sometimes bored. While in hyip are solely good or profitable for those who have investments and funds and willing to lose.

• 1 month later...
for me i think it is i would prefer a gpt site because it creates a platform for you to earn money even if you do not have to invest anything.but in an hyip site for you to earn money,you need to invest some amount of money and if they turn scam you lose your money.
To me i do prefer GTP sites where we start earning without risk of investments other than HYIP sites where there is more risk to encounter when trying to invest.

On the side of the HYIP winning is rare to achieve and i believe in HYIP its just like gaming and in any game winning or losing is always the outcome so i guess you won in HYIP because you played your card well.On the side of PTP there is nothing to fear about at any time and you need any capital to start earning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you mean working on HYIP and GPT sites,i will say that GPT site are more preferable so far they are not requesting for money.HYIP is a risky business and you are not sure or guarantee of making your investment back.You can still get lot of GTP sites that will pay you money for free.

HYIP used to be a major industry a few years back but it took a huge downfall after the people started to notice that only a few hyips lasted for more than a few months. Looking at this stats, I would definitely choose GPT as it does not require definite deposit to earn at it. However, to earn a better income, a member can invest a few bucks on GPT sites.

GPT can be time consuming to earn from them (and some risks involved too), while HYIP is simply about the risks. In my opinion I prefer PTP forums as compared to other GPT programs and also HYIP websites

GPT has a restricting while earning. However, if we can refer several referrals on the PTC sites you might be able to earn better income in the PTC industry. However, i the case of PTP forums, the earning opportunities are unlimited to the members and without any restrictions. That is the main reason why PTP has been a earning revolution in the recent years.

GPT has a restricting while earning. However, if we can refer several referrals on the PTC sites you might be able to earn better income in the PTC industry. However, i the case of PTP forums, the earning opportunities are unlimited to the members and without any restrictions. That is the main reason why PTP has been a earning revolution in the recent years.

GPT have many kind of them, like PTC or even PTP haha :D, but i think everyone have their own choice, so far i trying them all to maximize the earning that i have got, but mostly my earning from PTP which i active earning for me, later i will try to get more passive income :D

That is what likely is, because mostly GPT site you need to work out getting a lot of referral to be able to earn well. Anyway, perhaps that is also the reason why rates of PTP forum decrease becuse of the downfall in HYIP industry.

LOL downfall, better you should invest in hyip, they are still like they used to be there is no downfall, and i think the reason why they lowered the rate is because gpt section have good activity rather than HYIP or Forex, can you imagine how many members active in HYIP or Forex rather than GPT in some forum, there are even some member who only active in GPT especially in PTP section.

Okay, seems you have chosen the easiest and fastest way to earn online which is ptp but then it is also good if we have some different ways of earning to keep balance like ptc and ptp since we cannot post all the times and sometimes bored. While in hyip are solely good or profitable for those who have investments and funds and willing to lose.

I agree with this. I guess financial capacity is one of the major things to consider. Personally i prefer GPT for now because i have no capacity to take high risk which is part of HYIP. but i guess once i have the funds i would venture in HYIP since the potential profit is high but should be back-up by research and timing.

Well, GPT is much preferable because we don't need to invest any money just to be able to earn. In HYIP it is really risky to invest your money as nowadays HYIPs are turning to scam so fast, just a days lifetime. In GPT like PTP it's very much stable earning site.

I would think that GPT is for people who have extra free time only. Can spend the free time to earn some small amounts from these GPT websites. Aren't supposed to earn you a fortune anyway. HYIP too risky, for those who have extra money to invest, in my opinion

I would think that GPT is for people who have extra free time only. Can spend the free time to earn some small amounts from these GPT websites. Aren't supposed to earn you a fortune anyway. HYIP too risky, for those who have extra money to invest, in my opinion

in GPT also we need to invest money there if we want to earn more, but it is up to the person who want to invest in GPT, but in HYIP yeah that is risky but like their name high yield = high risk, but i still invest there and seems in profit because some tips from veteran that help me so much

Both of them usually have investments but then the riskier will be in hyip but then at the same the profit is faster than gpt. So if we want to earn fast but then more risk then it will be in hyip if we are into slow earnings or profit and small risk then we might think of gpt.

Both of them usually have investments but then the riskier will be in hyip but then at the same the profit is faster than gpt. So if we want to earn fast but then more risk then it will be in hyip if we are into slow earnings or profit and small risk then we might think of gpt.

but sometimes GPT also consume our time :D, i joined about 8 gpt site until now, and i need about 1 hour as the longest time to finish that all and if i am in hurry i can finish that 7 gpt site in 30 minutes, and you are right if we want to get fast earning hyip is the answers, but with our own risk

@christmas: well i must agree with you dude about this, because i also like that before , spend my time in GPT hope to get more bucks from refback and the earning that i get from the GPT site that i followed but if i compare them with PTP i earn well with PTP, about hyip so far they are doing well with me :D

@christmas: well i must agree with you dude about this, because i also like that before , spend my time in GPT hope to get more bucks from refback and the earning that i get from the GPT site that i followed but if i compare them with PTP i earn well with PTP, about hyip so far they are doing well with me :D

Perhaps the bad thing about GPT websites is that they are not consistent at all.

Paid to Click, you get different amounts of ads to click per day

Paid to Survey, you get different amounts of surveys to do per day

Paid to Read, you get different amounts of links to read per day

Paid to Post, you can post different amounts of replies per day