Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which do you prefer, GPT or HYIP?

girlaloosh01

Well, I wonder why he said you that but yes, newly launched HYIP's do try to build up their reputation in the starting stages so that they can scam something big in the near future. Investing when a site is extremely new can help you receive maximum chances of getting your interest back from investment.

Not told me but told in a thread. Although, i still not follow his strategy since i dont invest now in the hyip sites. I am more on the ptp and ptc site and not anymore in hyip. I always think of the better earnings and atleast removing hyip in my list could lessen the possibility of my earnings to go down.

@wasi90lkv1

Then you are accepting the risk involve in hyip. And make sure that only small percent to be use in hyip since they are unpredictable :D

Not told me but told in a thread. Although, i still not follow his strategy since i dont invest now in the hyip sites. I am more on the ptp and ptc site and not anymore in hyip. I always think of the better earnings and atleast removing hyip in my list could lessen the possibility of my earnings to go down.

@wasi90lkv1

Then you are accepting the risk involve in hyip. And make sure that only small percent to be use in hyip since they are unpredictable :D

I agree with you as it does take us some time and hard work to earn even a single dollar and those scam HYIP's scams us by taking those hard earned money within seconds. I believe HYIP's are not for those who can't afford to loose their money and to say the true, its not for me as I can risk my hard earned money which I earn through PTP's which takes a lot of hard work.

There were only 2 results in HYIP either you will earn fast or you will loss fast. But as we are still discussing and most of us dont want to have hyip still many of investors did try to invest and most of the time got profit and earn well but it does not mean that they did not scammed. :D

Yes, thats the worst thing about HYIP's. They do offer us to pay 10-20% or even more of our initial investment as interest but at the same time, we risk our whole 100% of initial investment which is a huge risk. I would not take any such risk where, there is a probability to loose the whole investment amount is a single go.

Yes, thats the worst thing about HYIP's. They do offer us to pay 10-20% or even more of our initial investment as interest but at the same time, we risk our whole 100% of initial investment which is a huge risk. I would not take any such risk where, there is a probability to loose the whole investment amount is a single go.

That is why most of the members said that only of our 1-10% funds in LR should be used and not the whole funds we have in our account. That is always i think about when trying to invest but i always stopped investing since most of the hyip programs i joined i dont have earnings. :D

That is why most of the members said that only of our 1-10% funds in LR should be used and not the whole funds we have in our account. That is always i think about when trying to invest but i always stopped investing since most of the hyip programs i joined i dont have earnings. :D

Well, 10-20% are also huge for those who have big amounts in their LR account. I believe that the members of the HYIP should have a test spend in the beginning to check if the HYIP is sustainable. However, this still doesn't guarantee that we will be profiting from our further investments.

Well, 10-20% are also huge for those who have big amounts in their LR account. I believe that the members of the HYIP should have a test spend in the beginning to check if the HYIP is sustainable. However, this still doesn't guarantee that we will be profiting from our further investments.

I already tested it. And for me with small investment i am not really profiting to it. Really depend if the hyip site will be take longer or will be online for months to have atleast the investment back. Although, GPT will have also investment but i believe they have lower investment compared to hyip. Mostly 1-10 dollars minimum. :D

I already tested it. And for me with small investment i am not really profiting to it. Really depend if the hyip site will be take longer or will be online for months to have atleast the investment back. Although, GPT will have also investment but i believe they have lower investment compared to hyip. Mostly 1-10 dollars minimum. :D

As far as my views are concerned, Investing something big in HYIP's is a very risky thing to do. I would never suggest anyone to invest more then $25 in a single HYIP looking at the current situation of HYIP's. As compared to HYIP's, GPT require higher investment in upgrade packs or referral packs but are a far safer option as compared to HYIP's

Meaning to say, that both GPT and Hyip have risks only the difference is the level of the risks they have. And also we know that right now, it will be difficult to find legit sites and hyip dont have such. Investment is still risky. What we dont like is that our effort and investment will be useless after these happened.

Meaning to say, that both GPT and Hyip have risks only the difference is the level of the risks they have. And also we know that right now, it will be difficult to find legit sites and hyip dont have such. Investment is still risky. What we dont like is that our effort and investment will be useless after these happened.

Legit HYIP sites are hard to find and if found it still contains risk to invest something big in it as we have seen in the past that even the famous and most trusted HYIP's have turned into a scam. I believe switching to GPT sites and investing there can be more profitable than hyips.

there are many hyips now which give ROI on an hourly basis which is very attractive. members try to invest thinking that they will get a profit soon.

some of them even risk half of their funds.

in gpt, no need to invest. get profits for free!!

What we only think in GPT we know that profits are free however, the profits we are talking about without investment is only in cents. We cant even have a dollar in a single day from a GPT. But in hyip we know that the funds in their circulation is pretty high that really make life of that industry. So meaning that there are more funds involve in hyip than GPT. :D

What we only think in GPT we know that profits are free however, the profits we are talking about without investment is only in cents. We cant even have a dollar in a single day from a GPT. But in hyip we know that the funds in their circulation is pretty high that really make life of that industry. So meaning that there are more funds involve in hyip than GPT. :D

I agree with you that the only profits we can earn without investing in GPT's are in cents. However, if you are a good promoter, you can still have better earning opportunity by referring a few members to that GPT site. GPT's do offer referral commissions which varies from site to site.

I agree with you that the only profits we can earn without investing in GPT's are in cents. However, if you are a good promoter, you can still have better earning opportunity by referring a few members to that GPT site. GPT's do offer referral commissions which varies from site to site.

Well we need also to invest in having referrals but not investing money but time. Seeking for the sites or potential downlines will be difficult because those times are not easily convinced and we know that is in cents. If we have site we can used it to make referrals too and chat sites. :D

Well we need also to invest in having referrals but not investing money but time. Seeking for the sites or potential downlines will be difficult because those times are not easily convinced and we know that is in cents. If we have site we can used it to make referrals too and chat sites. :D

Yes, that is true that we not only have to invest our money but time as well. However, self promoted referrals are more safe and active on GPT' as far as I have seen. Buying referral packs is another option but it not only requires certain amount of investment but at the same time we don't have any guarantee if their referrals will stay active or not.

Investing to purchase referrals can be a risky thing as we are unaware of the fact that if our referrals will be active then and if they are then for how long will they stay active. Moreover, there are a few GPT programs which create fake referrals to sell their referral packs where referrals becomes inactive after few days of activity.

Investing to purchase referrals can be a risky thing as we are unaware of the fact that if our referrals will be active then and if they are then for how long will they stay active. Moreover, there are a few GPT programs which create fake referrals to sell their referral packs where referrals becomes inactive after few days of activity.

Yeah if any one earn from rented referals is the admin of the program and i dont think it wise decision to spend on renting referals. Though getting some direct referals and that too ensuring that they are active will certainly help you earn risk free income in a PTC site.

Yeah if any one earn from rented referals is the admin of the program and i dont think it wise decision to spend on renting referals. Though getting some direct referals and that too ensuring that they are active will certainly help you earn risk free income in a PTC site.

Thats what I was trying to say. I wonder why PTC's sell Referral packs as the person who is going to be in loss by doing this is the site admin. There is a hidden reason behind that is either the referrals are fake ones and will become inactive before we even reach the amount spent on referrals or the site will either turn into a scam sooner or later.

Thats what I was trying to say. I wonder why PTC's sell Referral packs as the person who is going to be in loss by doing this is the site admin. There is a hidden reason behind that is either the referrals are fake ones and will become inactive before we even reach the amount spent on referrals or the site will either turn into a scam sooner or later.

Meaning to say that referrals or the rented referrals here are controllable. They said that it is real clickers but there were bots and also that they can manipulate them. Also with hyip they changed rule and made some bonus trap that will give them more investments earnings. :D

Meaning to say that referrals or the rented referrals here are controllable. They said that it is real clickers but there were bots and also that they can manipulate them. Also with hyip they changed rule and made some bonus trap that will give them more investments earnings. :D

Well, most of the GPT sites do provide bots in order to sell their referral packs. The bots do click the ads for a few days but soon stops clicking and we are not able to receive even the invested amount in purchasing their referral pack. Moreover, hyips do offer bonuses to attract members but it is a well set strategy to gain more investors to their Hyip.

Well, most of the GPT sites do provide bots in order to sell their referral packs. The bots do click the ads for a few days but soon stops clicking and we are not able to receive even the invested amount in purchasing their referral pack. Moreover, hyips do offer bonuses to attract members but it is a well set strategy to gain more investors to their Hyip.

Yes, most of the bots are inconsistent in clicking. Then that is the time we decide to have recycle of those inactive rr which of course, another expense in our side. Hyip bonuses are true however we dont know when we start to invest then they will scam. :D

Yes, most of the bots are inconsistent in clicking. Then that is the time we decide to have recycle of those inactive rr which of course, another expense in our side. Hyip bonuses are true however we dont know when we start to invest then they will scam. :D

Recycle of referrals are also risky. There are cases when an inactive bot gets replaced with an active bot but the active bot too becomes inactive a few days after causing you a greater loss. This is the only reason I never purchase referrals from any of those ptc sites.

• 2 weeks later...