Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which do you prefer, GPT or HYIP?

girlaloosh01

• 7 months later...

So do i ,since i feel that GPT and HYIP are the same business where we need to connect and then do it through internet even in most cases the risk of HYIP is totally higher than GPT site. GPT on the other hand is better with investment just like HYIP which require investment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
With good skills and enough money baggage, and choosing right HYIPS programs and right time could be very profitable. anyway must be more serious financial instruments in yours financial portfolio

and about GPT i have no idea, how much can earn from there? per month

• 5 months later...

I am prefer GTP than HYIP, because GTP has no risk at all. Compared to HYIP which contain lot of risk, first about money of course. On HYIP we need to invest our money before able to earn. Mostly, HYIP scam soon before we are able to reach BEP. On GTP we doesn't need to invest any money first, so even the site scam we loss nothing. Maybe, of course we lost the time we spent doing a job there.

• 1 month later...

@georgy.D Per month you can earn hundreds or even thousand or even more depend on your skill to choose the right PTC/GPT site, how much of yours active refferals and so on. I actually prefer HYIP more than GPT, i think we must have nice communication first to attract more people, while in HYIP you can be a solo investor.

You only tell about the successful fellow how about the one who loss a lot of money who cannot recover at all or a scam GPT admin that run away with their members money some of them even trying to find that admin in offline live. GPT in fact absolutely risky but it seems 

In offline life i think, well that is right GPT is risky as HYIP but people know that HYIP is risky they sooner may lose their money and also most of HYIP investors already know that HYIP is actually ponzi and it is better to be an early bird than late bird :D . In fact GPT's users usually have high expectation of site which they followed.

• 2 months later...

I know that all of us know what GPT and HYIP stands for. GPT are those programs such as PTC [paid-to-click], PTP [paid-to-post], and other more.

HYIP [high investment yield program] requires investment depending on the company. But mostly, the minimum initial deposit is around $3-$5.

I've tried both already. Of course, we cannot deny the fact that these 2 are prone to scam.

So with regards to the question, I still prefer GPT. Actually we can really earn here in GPT, and investment is just optional. BUt of course, without

investing, you'll earn slowly. Unlike in HYIPs, if you invest a high amount, you'll also get a high amount in just a few days or even hours. What I don't like in HYIPs is that

it's more prone to scam, and you must be wise so that you'll not lose your money.

I prefer HYIP because I can get more interest by just investing. But when I select GPT, I want to work hard and I will only get a small income. I will follow one simple concept while investing in the HYIP program, “invest the money which are, you can afford to lose”. Then we don't need to feel when we lose the money to the scammer.

But the risk is actually higher than those GPT, and in GPT you have an option not to invest your money to get money, it is not like you should invest first and then later you will  get your money. I prefer both if i have a lot of money for the sake of diversification but if i have limited amount of money maybe HYIP, but it still with a careful consideration.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...